Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Artasi & Southperry - What Really Happened.

Let's let the rest of the world decide how accurate his interpretation of reality is. Note his initial email, and only email for that matter, is at the bottom, preceded by my reply.

http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.p...2227011&nxid=6
    And then in the real world...

I refuted every point, gave him plenty of opportunity to mea culpa and address it, or even to work with me to address it, and got back 9 months of silence followed by that post.

Apparently this how Bret believes community building works.

2. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Default Re: Artasi & Southperry - What Really Happened.

The whole IP address thing is hilarious as every forum system (vBulletin,IPB etc) shows the moderators all of the registered users IPs (And guests as well), what kinda excuse is that...
    They have nothing to argue back with.

3. Default Re: Artasi & Southperry - What Really Happened.

Can you do a full quote display? The link to the nexon forum page isn't leading to the appropriate thread/post
    Doesn't sound butt hurt at all. And lol at "shower a side that confirmed...". Yes because telling them the harsh reality of the current stage of the game is such a bad thing /sarcasm

4. Default Re: Artasi & Southperry - What Really Happened.

Oh man the things they could do instead to solve that...

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

This would be fascinating if it weren't so typical. You were remarkably restrained and affable about it. It really is a shame that Artasi has chosen this path after all the work Girasol put in and the success it earned.

I bet he loved it when you pointed out that Nexon needs us more than we need them. I think the population of active players here is certainly proof of that. This site has also far outlasted any of his predecessors and will surely outlast him if the game even continues much longer.

I'm a little regretful that this post could easily mean a permanent end of any official relationship for SP, but that's the wonderful thing about this site. We're not afraid to speak out when we see something wrong. We can be a bit harsh when we critique, but for most of us it comes from a place of love. Even those of us that have moved on to other games still have a soft spot for this game. We'd love to see it made great again, but that's never going to happen if we as players don't tell it like it is. White washing every mistake by Nexon hasn't improved the game- just the opposite. Occasionally, I'd like to just start beating some Nexon employees over the head with mallet that declares, "do this instead and I'll give you giant piles of money" in hopes that they'd understand through osmosis since they sure aren't using their ears to listen.

As always, well handled Eos.

6. Default Re: Artasi & Southperry - What Really Happened.

I think the thread was deleted. I managed to see it earlier, now all I get is invalid link

7. Default Re: Artasi & Southperry - What Really Happened.

boo i wanted to see the contents of the link. That was a well put reply to artasi tho.

8. Default Re: Artasi & Southperry - What Really Happened.

now this is settle i wonder wat going to happen to southperry chair they gave out?

are they going to change it description or they going to remove it(unlikely)? o.0 or nothing happen at all
    just saying i'm bore

9. Default Re: Artasi & Southperry - What Really Happened.

Alas, kicked down by a smaller man yet again.

10. Default Re: Artasi & Southperry - What Really Happened.

The funny part is I think it was shadow deleted or something, cus when I click the link I can still see it np, but it was an expected result, might post it on reddit next, just for maximum exposure

11. Default Re: Artasi & Southperry - What Really Happened.

Probably just cached. I'm told your intended target never even saw it.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

It was first moved to off-topic, then deleted.
    Would be interesting to see if it remains on the subreddit.
    Sad thing is, I doubt anyone who doesn't browse Southperry already, would understand or care even if they did read it.

13. Default Re: Artasi & Southperry - What Really Happened.

Shouldn't we reach out to Artasi's supervisor in order to clarify the misunderstanding? Seems like an issue that can be solved without involving social media.

14. Default Re: Artasi & Southperry - What Really Happened.

That would imply anyone else in that building is reachable for any reason. Or even exists.

15. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

It seems like the whole Maple Leaf thing and this. Artasi some how got caught up and is looking for someone to point the finger at.
    Alas he doesn't want to get the boot

16. Default Re: Artasi & Southperry - What Really Happened.

You're welcome to try to do so, or provide information on how to do so.

17. Default Re: Artasi & Southperry - What Really Happened.

lol artasi

they are clutching at straws. prob just don't like the open criticism they receive and made up an absurd excuse to unfriend us

18. Default Re: Artasi & Southperry - What Really Happened.

Guys.
    Maplestory is serious business.

19. Default Re: Artasi & Southperry - What Really Happened.

When has being an official fansite thing even helped us, aside from that one event with the awesome chinchilla chair?
    Don't think we the users ever got exclusive news or a direct feedback channel.

Edit: And most of our concerns about the game itself boil down to "We'll have to ask the KR branch." anyway.