IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

Yay, Dark Lords of Darkness return.
    Hope I can find two more Dark Dooms on my Hero.

Also, I am quite curious to see which items the new Equipment Effect system works on. Probably too much to wish that it would hide my android. It sucks that it won't hide the Sylph, that thing takes forever to spawn when you enter a map (or revive, or log in) and you can't buff while it's taking its sweet time doing that.

3. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

I wonder if theyre going to bring the NX xfer event back this patch since world transfers are soon too... Been waiting so long for it :|

4. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

Is that an "emblem"? item level ;_:??

5. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

So.. Mad house is Mr. Lee's mixed with RLH without the cash requirements?

Wooo dark lords returned also hoping they fix the lag I'm experiencing since the last maintenance. Hope Cygnus totem effect can be disabled.

6. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

It has no level because it's an item that is categorized as SET-UP. You double-click it to enable the effect of a Ghost following you. You can customize the Ghost.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

Kanna: Mana recovery has been adjusted from recovering 50 Mana every 4 seconds to recovering 4 Mana every second.

So now it's 16 mana every 4 seconds. Less than a third what it used to be.
    That sounds crippling.
    How is this an improvement?
    Is that how it is in JMS?
    Do Kannas now have to spam that new Mana Balance skill (and HP potions) just to be able to function?

8. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

I always thought it was the same as Zero's Time Force but if it isn't then yeah.. hindered badly.

9. Default

Thanks for clarifying.

I figured it's a recycle of what we had before and I believe I still have one from the past event. derp.

-hopes are crushed-

I think the inconsistency of having to wait 4s to wait for a massive chunk of mana was a problem.. where if you consume all your mana, you can't even teleport for a good 2s or so (if you don't manage your mana properly). So it's not as bad as it reads, in particular the 3rd job skill pretty much covers all mana problems for them('only' a cd of 5s).

[edit] Oops.. figured I just double posted. Merge posts as required please.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

The main problem for me is when buffing, especially when respawning. Takes
    50 mana for Haku
    50 mana for Blackhearted Curse
    10 mana for Radiant Peacock (Booster)
    30 mana for Mighty Shikigami Haunting
    10 mana for Dawn's Warrior (MW)

So, 150 mana before you can even start thinking about attacking anything. Used to take 4 seconds, which admittedly was eternal. Now will take 30% of your HP (to get 130 mana) plus another 5 seconds for the other 20 mana. Yeah, I don't see it.

Plus, Vanquisher's Charm is now going to use up your mana way faster than it can regenerate. It was just barely keeping up, before. At 1/3rd the recovery rate, what chance does it have?

Admittedly, Kanna is not my main, so maybe there is something I am missing here?

11. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

hmm. wonder if the hayato will have some improvement. i am regretting spending time to make one since it is so lame.

as for the kanna changes - i probably will have to go and try it to see if it is crippled by the new changes. kannas may have been reduced to mules for the spawn skill

maybe those potential items for recovering mp may come into use

12. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Lol.

13. Neutron Male
    IGN: FanMasher
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 1-2
    Job: Kannaspiracy
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

The problem with mana font was that it got screwed over by server latency so in good days you would recover mana every 4-6 seconds, on average days 5-7 and on bad days 10-30 seconds, if they haven't changed that, then aside from the horrible nerf it got, its gonna make it worse since you are gonna have to wait 3-5 secs just for 4 mana. The hp to mana skill is dumb if we dont get the boss hp drain buff.

14. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

Well I'm not a Kanna main either, so what am I to say...but based on reading Japanese blogs doesn't seem to be a problem?(http://minimanu22.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-317.html & http://hebitan.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-53.html : Looks like there was a bug with the whole /4s recovery so making it per second is actually an improvement?)

Also the HP consumption for Kanna shouldn't be a problem with Haku's blessing. They take no damage for a while plus they get an instant recovery from Haku. I guess it's hard to say how it all turns out until you get hands on experience.

(and for those with potion pot... lol this doesn't mean anything I guess)

15. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

Kanna's mana recovery works similar to Zero's TF recovery. There are several changes I would have made as well for the better, like merging the 2 barriers, increasing the range, and removing the cooldown (with the hyper adding more status resistance instead).

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

So now I am wondering: Did they make the censor stricter, or are these rules like the ToU, manually enforced if a GM happens to take a dislike to your IGN.

17. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

HairyPushy isn't going to be happy when they catch onto his ign.

18. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

they should just take the DFO censor! lol

19. Orbital Bee Cannon

Game is up.

First bug: talking to Maple Administrator on my Kanna (who is female and has the original hair) gives me the options of "New Hayato Hair 1" and "New Hayato Hair 2".

20. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

Mihile's link is bugged and doesn't do anything now. The sound effect and animation play and the skill goes on cooldown, but no buff occurs.

Which sucks for those of us that have that as our only source of 100% stance.