IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

Party buffs don't work.

Partied Hero and Bishop. Hero doesn't get HS, Bishop doesn't get Rage. However, MW and Epic Adventurer do get shared.

2. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

BT buffs still work

3. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

Did they stop announcing identified/fixed bugs when they changed it to the new website?

nvm. found the official forum post.

4. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

So I just noticed that they fixed level 3 link skills but also that they gave Xenon the level 3 link again.

5. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

Inb4 they remove it again due to bogus "balance" concerns. May as well remove potential if they're so concerned with something as far gone as that.

6. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

Nine-tailed fury, the old "ultimate" style attack in the beginner tab? It's now in the 4th job tab. With no points. And you can't rank it up.
    screenshot

Edit: As an aside for anyone who didn't do it yet, you get to pick only one hair style. The option at the admin NPC vanishes after you select one, so don't just grab one assuming you can drop it into a salon slot and grab the other.

Edit edit: First impression is buffs are less annoying in general; you can get all four of them out without waiting on mana.
    The Shikigami things are passives now and don't need cast or toggled to take effect.

7. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

is that haku's new look......? it's... interesting.........

8. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

Going further, it seems Haku was buffed and nerfed.
    He no longer interrupts ether pulse, so that's nice, but he also buffs and heals you significantly less often.
    Like, "I actually had to use potions while training at stronghold" less often.

The new demon's fury is still as useless as it ever was; compared to soul sheer at the same mana cost, it does less damage to fewer targets and has a cooldown to boot.
    Only edge case is you for some reason didn't have soul sheer orbs all over the place already or it's one of those bosses that totally ignore them for no reason.

Edit: Hah, nevermind. Haku just killed me at Gollux. Guess I just had lucky timing when I was testing earlier.
    Last edited by Daakun; 2015-10-16 at 06:32 AM.

9. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

Don't forget they nerfed his magic attack bonus too.

10. Default Re: v.166 - Asylum Patch Notes

I'll go ahead and say that I think this patch was a good one for Kanna, after playing around with it for a while.

About Haku's %Matk buff, this revamp just rearranges the SP and formulae across both the 2nd job base skill and the 4th job buff (as laid out in our extractions) for essentially the same output, if there is any difference at all then it's small enough to be negligible. I also remember doing the arithmetic on it a long time ago, even when the description read 50% the actual given buff was somewhere between 47 and 48%. I have not noticed any appreciable difference in the rate of Haku's buffs, certainly not to the point that my character's functionality has been affected.

I've found the new Demon Fury skill useful since the "cooldown" is negligible (there are skills with longer animations than 3 seconds) and I have found it more consistent and predictable to use than Soul Shear, where there may be 15 very densely stacked shards resulting in terrible range. The ability to jump and move with Vanquisher's Charm ironed out many of the range and movement issues the class had before, not having to use the Haunting buffs is a welcome extra 30 mana every time I buff up and I've had no trouble with the new Mana system, it's regeneration rate or the HP loss from the new Mana refill skill. Glad I'm no longer reliant on a good connection to function.

Sucks Nine-Tailed Fury got broke though. nexonplsfix