Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default Re: New Maplestory Blockbuster SOON!

Thats why it cant be them. Hilla gave it to the black mage in exchange of eternal beauty or w.e. Then she became a commander, fought the Heroes and lost. This is set after all that had happened so there wouldnt be any of them left.

2. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Default Re: New Maplestory Blockbuster SOON!

Alicia is LITERALLY the World Tree. This update looks to expand the storyline heavily, even more so if you notice that Damian already KILLED Shinso and obtained Alicia during the Cygnus Knights update, since Alicia was hiding inside the gem on Shinso's head.

Also, yey for Evan gaining more spotlight.

Also, I'm starting to notice all the similitudes with Nova. This could also move towards a more cohesive storyline, which I think Maplestory could benefit greatly from.

3. Default Re: New Maplestory Blockbuster SOON!

Wait what? Shinso didn't die. As far as I remember she was nearly killed but then Cygnus saved her by becoming a trascendant herself. I forgot the fact that Alicia was with Shinsoo though so I guess he must have taken her.

I really... REALLy want a fight between Demon and Damien as part of this Blockbuster. Make it the same as Hiezan, where your char takes the form of other job for a while in order to allow for it and build it so it has the same freaking vibe as this battle:

Spoiler

4. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Shinso did die, going by the chat, and Cygnus used resurrect on Shinso. Plus, again going by what was translated by GMS, Cygnus is not a trascendant herself, rather half of one, a 4th one that looks to be unique to Maple World as opposed to other ones like Nova.

I would indeed like a battle between the brothers, but I believe it's 60% Damien being the new class, or at the very least, Damien being killed by his brother for being unable to stop his rage.

In the end, at least it looks like the prophecy in the video Spadow posted at least has come to pass already. Any info on when the next update comes?

5. Default Re: New Maplestory Blockbuster SOON!

Funny thought. Remember how Heroes and Novas got Hypers first? What if this whole update is leading up to the Heroes getting 5th job? After the blockbuster they get these new skills and powers? I don't know just a thought, maybe wishful thinking.

6. Acorn Overlord Male
    Spiral's Avatar [Maple News Admin]
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ManaSpiral
    Server: GAZED
    Job: Fire/Poison
    New_Jersey

You mean?...

Spoiler

7. Default Re: New Maplestory Blockbuster SOON!

Bet you 1 meso that by the end of this BlockBuster either Alicia dies and transfer her powers to Cygnus, making her the full 3rd Trascendant or they both unite as the 2 halves of the same trascendant.

Until the day we get another hint from something like those quarter reports or GStar, I think we should forget about 5th job. To be honest I'd much rather more updates of this kind which improve what we already got in the game than yet another job advancement to feed the damage hungry and addicted.

8. Default Re: New Maplestory Blockbuster SOON!

Jesus Christ, 5 years ago now?

Did I miss a poll somewhere?