Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Cash3 MLC inventory expansion & more survey

Since no MLC member will bother to post it on Southperry, I thought I would.

Basically a survey asking if you think its a good idea to expand inventory slots as well as make untradeable chairs account-tradeable.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W9CWW5Z

I honestly don't know who would vote no for any of this.

2. Default Re: MLC inventory expansion & more survey

If no one would likely vote no then it's kinda a meh reason to do a survey on it isnt it?

3. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: MLC inventory expansion & more survey

There's always gonna be the super pro-Nexon circlejerk that blindly say "the game is fine how it is", I suppose.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Eh, some people would say that limited inventory space is part of the challenge of an MMO, or that increasing inventory size is pay-2-win (because rich people can buy slots and poor can't).

I think the survey should have shown all the questions at once with an "agree/disagree" toggle (or a scale of 1-5 regarding how good or important a given solution is, since as you say, hard to imagine anyone outright saying no to any of them).
    Then add a separate page for free text and comments.

But whatever. I'm glad to know they're working on this issue, because my inventory has been maxed and choked for years now, and I've come to dread any and all events or new content that give out anything that isn't consumable.

5. Default Re: MLC inventory expansion & more survey

Limited inventory space is a challenge if you have the ability to pick and choose. When an MMO throws a million items at you that you must have, but are pretty much useless until something happens then it becomes a problem.

6. Default Re: MLC inventory expansion & more survey

Chairs is a good start, but why not all Untradable, non-quest/event items?

7. Default Re: MLC inventory expansion & more survey

Why don't they do a survey relevant to my interests? Like removing the drop restrictions on Hard Magnus.

I voted yes for everything in the survey anyways.

8. Default Re: MLC inventory expansion & more survey

yes, definitely. while in expectatio that our inventory would never be expanded i have taken to doing events on diff chars so none would become totally stuffed

the game definitely needs expansion of max cap due to the high volume of collectibles given out which are untradeable. but yes, the thought of having an overrun inventory has deterred me from collecting more items

bags - i avoid them due to glicthes where poeple lose items. except for the mineral and herb bags due to the huge volume of those types of items. the bags just waiting unused until i get a shop permit to sell them
    the silly crystals - mana crystal etc, and powder bags should fit into the herb, mining bags also. they shoudl be able to share the bag

other bags - ammunition bags for thieves and archers could be useful.

otherwise, having tonnes of mules is a necessity to be able to play many parts of the game esp mining and crafting items

9. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

I've maxed out my inventory slots and I'm still running out of space. I'd gladly take an increased max.

10. Proton Straight Female
    IGN: WildSunshine
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 224
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: Phoenix
    Alliance: Republic
    Farm: Frecklebury
    usa

i recently "upgraded" my zodiac chairs from the untradeable event version to the tradeable gacha version just to make space to do current events. a bit costly but it served it's purpose. also titles should have an album / collection similar to medals instead of being setup items (altho it's much too late now as i've dropped almost all of mine at this point to make room).

11. Default Re: MLC inventory expansion & more survey

Well, considering I'm a NL, and around 20 slots can be filled with stars, I'm all up for it. And even then, considering the titanic ammount of untradeable items that exist, this HAS to be adressed somehow. Bags help a bit, yes, but when you consider you sometimes have to start tossing important stuff around, you come to the realisation of how many "ONE particular time"-use things you have on you. Like those scrolls you never get the chance to use, or that potential scroll you can't trade or use, but it's useful for future items, or even those gelt chocolates you keep saving for that special ocasion. I have my equipment tab almost full, and it's mostly untradeable stuff. Except one or two, and not even sure if I still have those nowadays.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon

Ditto to all that. Except I'm not an NL (yet my Use is still full....)
    My Equip is full of old class hats (the ones we got in hot day boxes with stuff I wanted on my main), quest reward items (like musketeer cape and time traveler's laurel), old totems... all sorts of things I'll never wear for stats and am unlikely to want to anvil either. Just can't let go of past relics.

If we had some kind of housing with a closet that you could put things in (including untradeables) instead of lugging them around with you all the time, that would be a solution too. Or just character-specific storage without housing, I guess.

13. Default Re: MLC inventory expansion & more survey

I would also suggest implenting kMS medal system, which allows not to waste inventory space on them, but reacquire medals as you please for a fee.

14. Default Re: MLC inventory expansion & more survey

We've had that for years.

15. Neutron Straight Male

IGN: ElIuel
    Server: Scania GMS
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Studio
    Alliance: Legacy
    netherlands

we actually have that already except for some medals that aren't reacquirable

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

The problem isn't that they aren't reacquirable, but that the collection doesn't recognize them because they don't exist in KMS.
    Unfortunately, there are all too many of them. I currently have 14 of them clogging up my inventory. And I'm far from a completionist.

17. Default Re: MLC inventory expansion & more survey

Darn, missed out on this subject completely. :/