1. Default Xenon's linking skill

It says 10% All stats. Does it work like maple warrior(which increases % on your base stats) or potential(which increases % on your base+equip+skill stats)?

Thanks!

2. Default Re: Xenon's linking skill

you could easily test this with a +10 dex bathrobe.

3. Default Re: Xenon's linking skill

I don't have the linking skill yet. I'm trying to calculate which links are more beneficial. Can you test it out for me please?

4. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

Default Re: Xenon's linking skill

I mean, what exactly are you comparing the Xenon link to? I'm confused as to why you wouldn't get what's considered one of the better links in the game

5. Default Re: Xenon's linking skill

It works like potential as far as I am aware.

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

It's exactly like potential

7. Default Re: Xenon's linking skill

Cuz I wanna calculate them myself.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Thanks mates. If it works like potential then i guess it is currently the best one I should get :)

8. Default Re: Xenon's linking skill

Ehh.. After some calculations, I realized doesn't matter it works like maple warrior or potential the effect is quite similar.

9. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

It matters a lot as you start to get funding. My base stats are only a tiny % of my total stats thanks to all the +stat and %stat

10. Default Re: Xenon's linking skill

Consider if it works like potential, this 10% will be additive, on top of the potential %, which means you don't times your total stats (or if this is the case, this doesn't work like potential).
    So, is it additive(adds on top of potential%) or multiplicative(times total stats)?

If it is multiplicative then I can get a big boost in range xD

11. Default Re: Xenon's linking skill

MW is probably the only exception to the rule. Every other skill and potential stacks additively to each other, and that value is then applied multiplicatively to your base stat.

Hadriel

12. Default Re: Xenon's linking skill

Thank you very much! This answer is pretty clear and simple. :)
    If it works like that. It's not the best one I should get. MW and potential both have similar effect, decent but not great. However multiplicative on final stats will be much better, which is not the case.

Since both MW and pot don't apply multiplicative on your total stats, they don't have a big difference.
    How MW and pot have similar effect:
    For an real instant,
    Consider if i have +230% int, 3.4/3.3, only 3.03% more int than the total int before. It's about 90 base int at 3.3x int. There are also boost in luk since luk from equips and skills are counted. The boost will be 0.1*(base+others), which is usually about 200.
    However if it works like MW, 10% base stats is about 100 int, which is 100 base int at 3.3x int. 10 base int=33 int=132 luk.
    Therefore, in the pot case, has 17 more Net int, which is not so helpful. With 3.3x int, 17 int is only 5 base int.

General trend(for MW disabled):
    We know that stats value for jobs except Xenon is S=main*4+secondary, where main=p1*(base1+others1), secondary=p2*(base2+others2).
    If it works like MW, after: S=4*p1*(1.1*base1+others1)+p2*(1.1*base2+others2), since base2=4, p2 is also<2, therefore secondary doesn't change, the only changes happens at main.
    ΔS=ΔMain=4*p1*(1.1*base1+others1)-4*p1*(base1+others1)=4*p1*(1.1*base1+others1-base1-others1)=4*p1*(0.1*base1)=0.4*p1*base1
    If it works like pot, after: S=4*(p1+0.1)*(base1+others1)+(p2+0.1)*(base2+other s2)
    ΔS=4*(p1+0.1)*(base1+others1)+(p2+0.1)*(base2+othe rs2)-4*p1*(base1+others1)-p2*(base2+others2)=4*(base1+others1)*(p1+0.1-p1)+(base2+others2)*(p2+0.1-p2)=0.4*(base1+others1)+0.1*(base2+others2)
    Now if you set some constant and variables you can draw a graph. You'll find that they're similar most of the time.

Thanks.
    Last edited by AlanTheMan; 2015-09-19 at 06:03 AM.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Is any other link skill better?
    (Except possibly the 10% damage ones)

14. Default Re: Xenon's linking skill

I got all the total damage% ones, i.e. kanna and DA, but not yet the ones with boss damage, since I can instant ko all the normal monsters(the strongest normal monster in haven has about 46m hp, which I can instant ko after the reboot updates, assume there are no miss), I only want range to boss. So I still can get my DS and BT to lv2 before leveling my xenon.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

How much %boss damage do you already have?
    Those stack additively too, you know.

16. Default Re: Xenon's linking skill

Jett link skill as far as I know is multiplied by your potential and %attack so consider spending the 5~10k getting it to a suitable stat range. So give it some thought, only need to level it to 120 for maximum stat variances(up to 35 max per stat).

17. Default

Yea I know, even it stacks additively it still gives me 5% of base range.
    Actually, hold on, I forgot an important thing. 5% boss damage gives me about 30k range but that's after multiply with boss damage%. However, all stats +10% gives me about 20k range before multiply with boss damage%.
    Lol my bad, forgot to calculate the final damage. So apparently 10% all stats is the best one.
    :) Thanks for pointing that out(if this is what you meant).

Hum, by the way, I wanna make one of my mule to look good. Does Xenon looks good wearing frozen set? Or should I give frozen set to my Beast Tamer?
    Thanks!

It stacks with my potential multiplicatively? Wow.. I tried to search up about Jett link skill but couldn't find much information about it.

They're just flat stats, ain't they? :P
    Does it give you stats% or att% ?