1. Default Blackheart pet is handicapped

Well after long reserch i haven't found answer ... today I got hilla pet but it can only pickup mesos and that's all, i have bought some skills but they don't work on it whats wrong? If i recall correctly few years ago it was working, i remember my bh wearing meso magnet and item puch ...
    Some screens:

2. Default Re: Blackheart pet is handicapped

Seems you can't use pet skills on Blackheart pet according to the error popup.

"No pets can be equipped with the skill." (No pets available for this skill to be equipped on.)

3. Default Re: Blackheart pet is handicapped

I think you have to add 'item loot' first, then you can add the 'move to items' skill and 'increase range of moving' skill.

4. Default Re: Blackheart pet is handicapped

Seems legit but I don't know if this worth a try ... if he really can't equip anything, but I have seen one person with BH wearing a item pickup ... but why increase range doesn't work?

5. Default Re: Blackheart pet is handicapped

It can have pet skills, I added item loot to my Blackheart pet. You can't use 'increase range' without adding 'auto loot' first, which is the other one you have in your inventory. But you can't add 'auto loot' without it having both meso and item loot first.

6. Default Re: Blackheart pet is handicapped

Problem solved ... thank you Max