Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Update KMS] Patch Available - KMST 1.2.19

1. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.19

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.19

they are nerfing everyone so they can release a meaningful 5th job callin' it now.

but honestly i like all the nerfs. it'll just require everyone to get used to the characters again.

3. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.19

How does nerfing make you "get used to the character" again? o.O it's not like end game bosses are COMPLETE HP sponges, some do require a bit of skill depending on your class... nerfing damage just makes everyone cough up more money to get where they were before. They outright halved some classes' overall damage, that's a lot more than can really be justified.

4. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.19

I will try to add those tomorrow, but my Kinesis is only level 70 so I can't really check 3rd job/4th job that well haha.

Speaking of which, I added the missing values for Mercedes and Phantom (hit the character creation limit for today otherwise I'd check Kinesis too :<).

5. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.19

Thank you so much!

6. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.19

Added Kinesis' changes up to 3rd job :) I'm wondering what to do about 4th job because I'll only have the early levels of each the skills, hopefully the formulas are simple enough that I can extrapolate lol.

7. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.19

Yeah! Thanks for all the work Max you're the best!

8. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.19

i don't mean the damage output but there's actual mechanic changes for some of the character classes. but tbh the game in general sucks and they have a long way to go to make it decent again.

9. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.19

The struggles of not having Locked around to do extractions.

10. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.19

I agree, I am still waiting for GMS v165 extractions and latest KMS extractions... I wonder where is he.