Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Unscheduled Minor Patch - August 19, 2015

WTP beefy coins removal?

3. Default Re: Unscheduled Minor Patch - August 19, 2015

Not sure, might be to fix a bug.

AFAIK, Beefy Coins per stack got lowered from 5,000 to 1,000. The remaining 4,000 were nowhere to be found. Although, I've heard some still had over 1,000 per stack.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia

Default Re: Unscheduled Minor Patch - August 19, 2015

Pretty sure I had 2665 coins in one stack. Never heard of any stack changes. Also, how does removing everyone's coins help recover some people's missing 4000 (or however many) coins?

5. Default [COMPLETE] Unscheduled Minor Patch - August 19, 2015

6. Default Re: [COMPLETE] Unscheduled Minor Patch - August 19, 2015

??

I still have my 3 stacks of 1000. (Should be 5000 though lol.)

7. Default Re: [COMPLETE] Unscheduled Minor Patch - August 19, 2015

It could just be that some were removed, not all.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

Default Re: [COMPLETE] Unscheduled Minor Patch - August 19, 2015

This is really weird.

As I said, I had 2665 coins in one stack on my Hero. I still had them after this maintenance, and during attendance I managed to collect a few more, and they all went into the same stack.
    My Kanna also kept her stack of 1973.

But my Bishop, who had 1617 in one stack, lost the 617 and was left with exactly 1000. I'm not sure which maintenance that happened on.

Coincidentally, or not, my Bishop account got trade-blocked during the v165 patch maintenance. My Hero didn't. I don't know about the Kanna, as I didn't log on to that account between maintenances.

9. Default Re: [COMPLETE] Unscheduled Minor Patch - August 19, 2015

I had 4 stacks of beefy coins before the patch downtime, 3 with 5k and another with 3-4k. After the patch, I logged on and all 4 stacks were reduced to 1k plus I was tradeblocked. After the maintenance where they claimed to have removed beefy coins from people's inventories, I still had those 4 stacks of 1k.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

Default Re: [COMPLETE] Unscheduled Minor Patch - August 19, 2015

Here's what I figure happened:

The patch reduced coin stack size to 1000.
    If you logged in after the patch with a character that had bigger stacks than that, the stacks were truncated and your account got tradeblocked because you must have done something suspicious to get a stack higher than the limit.
    If you didn't log in (and I didn't log onto my Hero, I created a PB on that account right after the patch, and played it until the unsched maintenance; I only know that account was not tradeblocked because my PB could drop stuff), your coins were untouched and you didn't get tradeblocked.

The unscheduled mini-patch put the stack size back to 5000, so no-one would get tradeblocked or have their stacks reduced because of that anymore. And of course they cleared the tradeblocks.

The line in the notice was just poorly phrased. It was supposed to be "Beefy Coins lost from players' inventories after the v165 update will be given back in a future maintenance."

Edit: My Bishop got his missing coins today through the giftbox notifier on the left. Got a few extra, 621 instead of the 617 my notes say he had. But my notes might not have been up-to-date.
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2015-08-21 at 06:23 AM.

11. Default Re: [COMPLETE] Unscheduled Minor Patch - August 19, 2015

Seems plausible. I had the same theory myself.

One oddity though, I know some who had over 1,000 coins (sub 5,000 however), logged in on them, and had not been transaction limited.

I got my coins back from via Gift Box last night, short about 3,000 coins.