1. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: HOLY pomegranate UNIVERSE IS GOOD AT DOTA, also EG wins 6+ Million dollars

Watched the finals even though I've never played Dota2 here. I was pretty much trying to go by what I knew from playing 2-3 weeks of LoL.

For once I'm kinda proud of the main TV channel here in Finland airing both Semis and the Grand Final, even had their own commentators and studio team. About time eSports get some recognition as a sport.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: HOLY pomegranate UNIVERSE IS GOOD AT DOTA, also EG wins 6+ Million dollars

I'm so sad I missed the live stream. BUT I'm so glad a Western team got the prize this year. The competition is gonna be fierce for next year.

Also on another note, I can't believe that EG managed to get a literal 322 game several days ago. The dank memes are too real.

3. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

I mean... wasnt that obvious? They saw the ice vortex 3 seconds before the dunk.
    Seriuosly mil dunk but I'm not sure it was all "skill" by universe. Cdec choked really hard on that match.

4. Default Re: HOLY pomegranate UNIVERSE IS GOOD AT DOTA, also EG wins 6+ Million dollars

Did you watch the 4 game series? Universe played like a pineappleing god in all of them, the million dollar dunk was just the cherry ontop.
    MVP of EG for sure.

5. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

I'm talking about that sole play.

If we talk about EG in general to me it was universe and suma1il the mvps across the series, I dont think Fear did much in any game just farm and throwing some call downs as gyro. PPD gave the insight as usual; his pings about enemy positions and wards were on point. And Aui making the best out of the worst.

6. Default Re: HOLY pomegranate UNIVERSE IS GOOD AT DOTA, also EG wins 6+ Million dollars

Sumail was flashy because that's the kind of mid player he is, and by all means he played a top-tier mid but if we ignore PPD being an amazing captain then to me their MVPs were fear and universe.

Fear didn't make any amazingly huge plays but he was incredibly consistent as a carry and always did what he had to do in his lane and proceeded to well.. carry. Most carries don't really have that many big plays if they aren't playing some play-making carry, but fears plays were just consistently top tier and i'm pretty sure that has a pomegranate ton to do with them winning, the fact that their carry didn't tilt in any of their games.
    Universe, well universe just played like a god, his clockwerk is actually 2gud4me.