1. Basic1 [Kms] current cash shop events

Hello fellow kms players, I'm looking for some help recognizing item adverts and description.
    Here's link for gallery http://imgur.com/a/szUB1

I have weird problem, every time i press on one of banners like this death scythe or special hair coupons I'm redirected to blank grey cs page and items don't show up ... why that happens?
    Also what's the purpose of this mannequin item? It's account bound or only for 1 character? This item can save up every hair and eye style that we found during style coupons run?

2. Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

First one are the items currently given out by the Royal Style Coupons. Second is a package deal where you can get 5 Royal Style Coupons for the price of 4. The Mannequin is the same as GMS' beauty rooms (is that what they're called?) except its much worse because it costs $20 for one mannequin which can only save 1 hairstyle (and to get more slots, you have to buy another mannequin).

3. Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

Thank you very much ... i'm very disappointed with kms features ... i was thinking that i would unlock something like this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCKeqnNQH2c ... how pathetic.
    And second problem is that i cannot buy royal style coupons ... i really want that scythe

4. Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

Why can't you buy them? It's under Event -> Royal Style in the Cash Shop. Also to get the Death Scythe you have to fuse together 2 Royal Style items with the Masterpiece items and hope you're lucky enough to get it lol. It's a total cash grab, you'd be better off saving money to just buy it in the FM.

5. Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

I just came back after >1year absence. And to the funniest thing is that i'm playing on reboot ... maybe thats why those packs dont show up in cs

6. Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

Ohh yeah Royal Style Coupons aren't sold in Reboot :p

7. Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

P.S thank you Max you're the best

8. Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

Yeah, that confuses me too. I'm all for less pomegranate to buy on Reboot, but it's not like hair has stats.

9. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

It comes in coupons (where you pick the hair you want, in the cash shop) instead of RNGCoupon.
    Unless something changed since the last time I bothered with reboot.

10. Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

As I said before the new coupons don't show up in cs on reboot but you said that after buying a coupon we are able to choose style that we want? I didn't know about it but probably that's why all styles are shown in cs ... so its not random anymore?

11. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

In the beauty section there are coupons for 5.9k or something, if you double click them you can see a preview, iirc certain hairstyles don't have a preview from some reason.
    It's a selection coupon, you don't choose after buying, for example "Lilin Hair (F)", you buy the hair in a coupon form.

12. Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

I cant find that particular hair style form cs advert (its marked with cursor) look at http://imgur.com/a/hmIHz ... also royal coupon is cheaper than normal one which shows only 1 hair style ... now i'm confused

13. Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

There are no royal coupons in Reboot, that's a Choice Hair Coupon, I'm pretty sure you can just pick from any of the hairs on the list.

Basically, except for cubes, there's nothing with a random reward in Reboot.

14. Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

Ok Choice Hair Coupon are for 3,5k and those normal ones for 5,5k are what? Since they only show one style so theres no choice for higher price ... i dont get it.

15. Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

The normal ones give you the one Royal hair that's shown, Choice Hairs don't have royal styles, just regular ones (VIP and REG/EXP styles)

16. Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

Lol so royal coupons now looks like reg? And without choice we get some very crappy style ... nice

PS still i haven't found hair thats shown on cs ad.

17. Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

The left image shows the new hairs and the right image shows the new faces, the hairs in the right image aren't newly added hairs. Sort of a weird choice, they could've just used hairs the coupon actually gives but yeah lol.

18. Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

Thanks without you it's hard to understand most of koran logic aspects.

Do you have any chat app or something? Line etc?

19. Default Re: [Kms] current cash shop events

No point on starting new thread so
    http://maplestory.nexon.com/MapleSto...tar13/StarMain
    Straight to point ... whats this? Im on reboot and probably some rewards are turned off