Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: Tree of Savior

You dont lose out on the ablity to go for previous advancement classes

2. Default Re: Tree of Savior

Since we can supposedly back up into classes we've already been through to get more levels in them, I think I've changed my mind regarding my Wizard. I might go Wizard C1 -> Cryo C1 -> Linker C2 -> Cryo C3 -> Warlock C1. Linker will give me better mobbing potential by converting all my spells with small AoEs into larger ones essentially, regardless of AoE ratio. Should synergise well with Warlock, since judging from footage it looks like Warlock's only AoE that's not like single-tile is Mastema. I'll lose out on damage compared to those who went with Wizard C3 Elem C3 (or Pyro C3), but I'll have better CC and survivability, as well as having a kind of a passive support via my linking skills.

While I do generally advocate doing this in games, this game's a class system is little too complex to just wing it, plus you'll have to shell out real money to reset your skills, so overall a bad idea. You might want to at least figure out which class you want as your endgame and build toward that by picking classes that complement it.