1. Default Coming Soon: New MapleStory Website!

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/news/current/00IeR/

2. Default Re: Coming Soon: New MapleStory Website!

Well that's just great, we're getting that bullpomegranate slideshow nonsense Vindictus has.
    Edit: Oh, the actual post has images notify didn't pick up.

Not as bad as my first guess, but still worse than what we have now. At least it seems to actually do what you go to the website for, read the bloody news.

3. Default Re: Coming Soon: New MapleStory Website!

I like the KMS website, it's really clean and simple. Now it's looking like a blog style format.

4. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Coming Soon: New MapleStory Website!

I figured that they would move to a responsive website eventually, just didn't know when. If the staggered launch of the new Nexon navigational bar is any indication, Mabinogi will be up next to get a new website and then Dragon Nest and then the main Nexon website will get a revamp. Atlantica Online is on the chopping block and will no longer be in service by then/or will be close to the end date (I'm assuming). Combat Arms won't get a new website since it's now managed by Nexon EU with NxA "shadow-publishing" (also because the current Combat Arms website is technically "new", NxE relaunched it completely a couple of weeks ago (with the homepage updated last December).

Forums will probably be kept the same. MapleStory won't get a new forum until Vindictus gets it, which doesn't seem to be happening any time soon. (Dirty Bomb is an exception).

The order of importance of Nexon's games appear to be:
    Dirty Bomb/Vindictus -> MapleStory -> Mabinogi -> Dragon Nest -> Atlantica (at the far, far end).

I'm wondering when Ghost in the Shell Online will make an appearance. It's Q3 and no further news and announcements have been made from NxA yet regarding the state of the game. I hope the Q3 report gives us some more insight.

5. Default Re: Coming Soon: New MapleStory Website!

Supposedly all the forums are moving to what Dirty Bomb is using, at some point.

6. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Coming Soon: New MapleStory Website!

Yeah, they told everyone about 8 months ago that they were working on the new Vindictus forums.
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/community...EW%26nxid%3D15

And no further news has been made about it since, not from Nexon (other than a "we're working on it!!!111") and nothing from their Account Manager over at Vanilla Forums.