Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.15

Ohhhh, that's pretty useful!
    What about the character card?

3. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.15

That looks pineappleing badass. The huge ass train though??? The people complaining about first job need to look at that pomegranate. Lol.

4. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.15

My thoughts after watching the video:

- Basically a combination of Aran and Xenon combo/point gauge system, but now put into a mage, and the attacks consume points in the gauge not the buffs. Not exactly that original but still good enough for us. [And I want this point-consuming gauge for the GMS Luminous!!!]
    - A lot of mob-movement and positioning. Fun to play... great for grinding maybe? Bossing relies on a few spender skills... I'm ok with that in general.
    - Further to the above point, I find that the mob movement skills are a little... too much? People who are resting on safe spots are at severe risk... and I fear that this might break the game [read: crash the client easily, be deemed as hacking, result in more game-breaking hacks etc.]
    - IIRC they had to design some new mechanics for this job? That's alright, just... I hope they put in just as much resources, if not more, to find and fix bugs and not making more things that in the future needs patching of some form of another.

All in all, I will play this job.

Hadriel

5. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Hmmm I can't argue with that link so leveling this to 120.
    What's the card?

6. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.15

Finally it's mage turn to have a hurricane-esque skill.

7. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

I want to see the Train skill at Magnus lol.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.15

The hurricane skill depletes the ESP gauge too quickly, or maybe it was intended to be so. DPS-wise I have no issues with it. Could Kanna spam Vanquisher's Charm permanently?

I'm just worried that the mob-holding skill would have negative interactions with the mob-spawn counter. Also... Kinesis looks rather squishy.

Hadriel

9. Neutron Male
    IGN: FanMasher
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 1-2
    Job: Kannaspiracy
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

As long as they have the mana to do it yes. But mana regen is affected by latency so...

10. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.15

I think you're supposed to use that skill that picks up mobs/background things and use them simultaneously. I've seen that that combo keeps the ESP gauge up fairly reliably.

11. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.15

Yeah I saw that, was just worried if there are maps that they didn't put background objects in... If the background objects are present then the ESP gauge is not an issue, and it's just a question of cycling the skills. Also, I wonder how often the background objects respawn.

Hadriel

12. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.15

5/10/15? or 10/15/20?

Oh nevermind.

Judgement: With innate judgement, find the best spot to attack enemies. This skill can be shared with one other character in the same world. (max level: 2) (Link Skill)

Level 1: 4% minimum critical damage.
    Level 2: 8% minimum critical damage.