IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default Re: Compensation for Unscheduled Downtime and Connection Issues

I kinda feel we don't even needed this compensation, people is already arguing about how it should be more on nx forums...

3. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜ì°
    Alliance: 깜ì°qkff
    Farm: ì—ë””

Fifty shades of spell traces.

4. Default Re: Compensation for Unscheduled Downtime and Connection Issues

The compensation is a joke and like @danielcatu said a tad bit unecessary.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I don't know about "need", but we certainly deserve it.

Nexon should not have released the patch with so many bugs in it. Especially the Beast Tamer Guardian's Blessing gifts - I mean that bug has been known since sometime during the initial release period. You'd think that if they lock a class for over a year to fix its bugs, something like that wouldn't still be present when it's reopened.

I don't know how they managed to break El Nath. I understand that many other towns have random holes and portals all of a sudden. What did they do? Why? How come they never checked what these map changes mean before the game went live?
    I know they get their updates from Korea and just patch them in. But if they were halfway professional they'd "diff" the new sources from the old, and check that they understand what all the differences are. The map changes were obviously not checked.

So yeah, the coins to at least partially make up for coins we could have been farming, and the attendance stamp (promised for next maintenance) are pretty much the minimum they could do. The spell traces are just filler. I guess they are the new Power Elixirs. More 2x is eh, whatever, just hope the servers will be stable I guess.