Thread: [Notice] We Value Your Feedback

1. Default We Value Your Feedback

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/news/current/00IcG/

2. Default Re: We Value Your Feedback

Gosh, Nexon, you must really love to hear crap about your game. The way you formulate your polls guarantee that you will get overwhelmingly bad feedback.

And here I thought the players were the masochists...

3. Default Re: We Value Your Feedback

I put 5. I really have to know who I'm going to refer before I can really recommend them play the game.

4. Default Re: We Value Your Feedback

Used it to beg Nexon to make Root Abyss Lucky Item Scrolls easier to get

5. Default Re: We Value Your Feedback

Bad feedback, at this point, would help them a lot more than good feedback.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: We Value Your Feedback

Depends what kind of bad feedback.

People who quit a long time ago and don't quite keep up with the changes, repeating the same complaints that made them quit back then, doesn't help.
    They need constructive criticism from people who are aware of the current state of the game (including the upcoming KMS changes), who can acknowledge efforts made, and who can point out what still needs fixing in somewhat finer detail. (But not too fine... asking for CRA Zero scrolls is probably a bit too fine...)

I like that they're asking the exact same question over and over.
    While there are people who hate them enough to just answer "0" every single time (and I assume there might be fanboys answering "10" every time), it should be useful for them to see whether the average is moving up or down. Gives them an idea of whether they're doing anything right.

7. Default Re: We Value Your Feedback

Used mine to basically ask they don't pineapple up Reboot World when we get it.
    And we better get it.