1. Default I kind of feel like they missed an opportunity for xenon.

Aegis system is pretty nice in theory, but. What's exactly the point of pinpoint salvo if nobody's using it?

Why doesn't Aegis System fire pinpoint salvo missiles, and why does it only proc when you take damage? Why not have it proc on something like, say, for example, a finished off triangulation stack?

It's just... silly, in its current state. I've been going through my leveled classes, and looking at their skills, and this just confuses the pants out of me. Why's a skill that gets upgraded every job advancement so detrimental to actually use?

2. Default Re: I kind of feel like they missed an opportunity for xenon.

I mean I think the bigger issue is that Energy Surplus gives %-stat, which deincentivizes (is that a word?) poorer and less funded players from using it unless they can bump it back up immediately. To me it also reads as Nexon being like "we need something for Energy that isn't just a buff" and then coming up with that.

Putting it with Triangulation would be kinda cool though, given that Triangulation isn't much of a happening skill on its own either.

3. Default Re: I kind of feel like they missed an opportunity for xenon.

I know right? The fact that surplus gives a bonus when it's full is the most infuriating thing about his skills. There's no real way to justify ever using pinpoint salvo, which is annoying because functionally, it's pretty damn fun. If the missiles had AOE it might be more worth it, but even then.