IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Voice your opinion about Marvel Machine

2. Default Re: Voice your opinion about Marvel Machine

They really should not let powerful, end-game, exclusive items like the Scarlett set and LGR be locked away in a RNG nx-eating machine. I hope America adapts the law from Korea regarding the probabilities of gambling-type items to expose this money-grabbing scheme.

3. Default Re: Voice your opinion about Marvel Machine

I think some of the rolls don't equal the price. Some very agreeable content in the survey, removal of CRA, Japanese and Revolution would be a great start.

4. Default Re: Voice your opinion about Marvel Machine

"Yes, let some non playing players join the fun"
    hehe

5. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

Default Re: Voice your opinion about Marvel Machine

Worst 55k NX spent. QQ.

I really hate the Chaos of Goodness scrolls being untradeable, but Nexon avoiding dupers.

It'd be cool to make Marvel free sample, but again like the Windrider event, it'd be "abused" somehow because Nexon can't come up with a different way.

6. Default Re: Voice your opinion about Marvel Machine

If they do do it, I hope it's not like Tot's Gachapon quest where you just get pots, but anything other than that would probably be abused to hell.

7. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

I just want to know why prime scrolls still exist in the marvel after Nexon had stated that the anniversary event would be the last opportunity for said scrolls.

Actually, I'd like to know why junk like the level 150 japanese myth equipment is in there still, its worthless now.

Anyways, there is no way I'll touch that thing, the chance of me getting ripped off is far too high.

8. Default Re: Voice your opinion about Marvel Machine

Don't hold your breath. Gambling isn't nearly as "frowned upon" in America as S. Korea.

9. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

I pineappleING CALLED IT. I cbf'd to find the big thread regarding the anniversary on the official forums, but I stated that I would bet money that primes would be in the next Marvel Machine.

If Nexon wanted the main way to upgrade items through spell traces, primes should have never been introduced, yet they were, and still are implemented because Nexon knows people will cash out for the best scrolls.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...23post11757337
    When he said that, the very next response was:
    I think it was pretty obvious to anyone who's ever seen Nexon in action.

11. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Thank you for finding that, yeah I said this:

and you're right. It should be fairly obvious to anyone who is not new to the ways of Nexon.

12. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Well they were never re-introduced in KMS, It's Nexon's America greed for the most part, and truth to be told those scrolls were a joke to get in KMS, 10th anniversary was pretty good lol.
    Nexon KR did switch to traces + occasionally some chaos scrolls, nexon america didn't :/.

13. Default Re: Voice your opinion about Marvel Machine

tbh it's more of Nexon's "no fun allowed" policy and people being a little overzealous with the event more than anything.....

14. Default Re: Voice your opinion about Marvel Machine

I have mixed feelings for Marvel machine. For one part I'm against any feature that gives advantage to players that pay money over those who don't, and oh boy can marvel give a huge one... but on the other hand Marvel is the only way to obtain some of the endgame equipment available like Tyrant boots and gloves, in which case I feel it would be unfair to allow some players to buy them for cheap while the event is out over those that simply couldn't afford them in time and have to pay 10 times that price once its all over.

You can't ask Nexon not to release the machine again cuz they just will, but you can't ask them to not put valuable stuff in it either, so I see no solution to this to be honest.

15. Default Re: Voice your opinion about Marvel Machine

Like with pretty much everything, there is no solution that will make everyone happy. There are, however, modifications that can be made to make marvel better by addressing main issues that most people have.

What exactly those solutions are, however, are currently unknown and several ideas are under discussion.

16. Default Re: Voice your opinion about Marvel Machine

i know ! let's put MEEs in there. I'm sure the whales will be happy then!

17. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

I would not complain if they lowered the prices of the spins and took out a lot of the junk but make the items untradeable. The free spins for unfunded charater/non nx spending characters would not be abused by people with tons of mules that way. Just my two cents.

18. Default Re: Voice your opinion about Marvel Machine

beating a late game boss should give you a free spin

19. Orbital Bee Cannon

Because the people who can beat late-game bosses are obviously the ones most in need of a free spin...

20. Default Re: Voice your opinion about Marvel Machine

Or at least make spins purchasable with Reward Points, so even those that aren't funded enough for endgame bosses get a shot, and people still have to put at least a bit of effort into gathering points.