1. Default Update Highlights: Zero Returns and Hot Week!

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/upd...hlights/00IaG/

2. Default Re: Update Highlights: Zero Returns and Hot Week!

Wow! New and exciting content! An old job you can now make again and an event!

3. Default Re: Update Highlights: Zero Returns and Hot Week!

That shop looks tempting, wonder how hard it'll be to collect those tokens

4. Default Re: Update Highlights: Zero Returns and Hot Week!

Ohhh yes.. finally I'll get all the avenger totems.. I wonder if they'll come with +/- stats like before.

5. Default Re: Update Highlights: Zero Returns and Hot Week!

I might have come back(again) for that shop just for the totems if I hadn't got the RLH one for my 3rd a few months ago. Grinding coins for a few stats is stupid to me.
    Don't think any other event items matter to me, either. Unless they put Chinchillin' chair in there to be plantainheads, I'd grind coins just for that on my shad... maybe.

6. Default Re: Update Highlights: Zero Returns and Hot Week!

Are they the best totems out atm?

7. Default Re: Update Highlights: Zero Returns and Hot Week!

'Avenger' is the DEX type, they're from the event a few months ago, for Halloween I think? They come in 4 tiers, and one for each stat. The best tier is Dark, which gives +30ish(I don't remember) stat and +15 attack and magic attack. The event back then gave them out randomly of the pool of all of them, giving 10 chances a day. Not everyone could get 3 dark/gold for their stat by the end. Oh, and not one-of-a-kind, so you could have 3 dark STR if you had them.

8. Default Re: Update Highlights: Zero Returns and Hot Week!

Maybe this is the equivalent of Icy&Hot (or whatever it was in KMS) for us? They had Zero return for that patch. The big sell of that patch was some weird event that I don't think would translate to GMS though.
    Last edited by Jamesie; 2015-06-18 at 08:35 PM. Reason: wordt