Thread: DotA 2 REBORN

1. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default DotA 2 REBORN

http://www.dota2.com/reborn/part1/?l=english
    SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2SOURCE 2SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2 SOURCE 2

EVERYTHING LOOKS SO PRETTYYY

Next Week: Custom Games

HYPE

DAT DOTATV OVERHAUL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOM GAMES

http://www.dota2.com/reborn/part2/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BETA BEGINS

http://www.dota2.com/reborn/part3
    Last edited by Chew; 2015-06-17 at 05:00 PM.

2. Default Re: DotA 2 REBORN

I can't wait to spend hours fooling around with all those sweet new features!

3. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Default Re: DotA 2 REBORN

Added part 2

4. Default Re: DotA 2 REBORN

The custom games seem pretty awesome, can't wait to see what people come up with. All the hype everywhere makes me wonder how people will react to bugs and whatnot. I wish I knew Russian and Chinese to browse their forums and see what they think about it all and to see their reactions once the beta starts.

5. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Updated OP

6. Default Re: DotA 2 REBORN

Aw yir, we're live.
    Gonna finish installing it tomorrow and then enjoy some custom games with friends later on in the week.

7. Default Re: DotA 2 REBORN

I'm downloading it atm, going to bed soon so I can watch some ESL but I'm guessing I'll be wasting more time fooling around than actually watching :P

EDIT: pineappleing people went nuts over the football match and woke me up. I could hear noise from next block's building. Anyway, since it wasn't just the goal but the match was won too, I couldn't sleep and the download was over so I decided to check and holy pomegranate, the map looks really weird. It might be similar to wc3 dota but I didn't play it and I'm already used to this. The changes look insane and it feels so weird.
    Last edited by Words; 2015-06-17 at 09:50 PM.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

My hype for Dota 2 Reborn is like a simmering fire waiting to explode. If I wasn't drowning in other games right now I'd be playing the Beta until the sunrise. Anyone know if this change means we gotta upgrade our PCs as well, or is it somehow more efficient?

9. Default Re: DotA 2 REBORN

I seem to have minor graphic issues with Reborn when I use my weather effects. Sometimes it gets fixed if I run the x64 version but there are times when it doesn't. At this point I'm unsure if I need an upgrade or if it's a bug that hasn't been fixed yet. Once it's officially released I'll check again and see how it goes then, I'll find out how to fix any issues I experience. There's also the fact that the map is different so moving and stuff feels weird at times but I'm not sure if it's me, the game or my PC lol.

I was reading this thread earlier and some of the top posts seem to experience somewhat similar stuff and those are better machines than mine, so I don't know if you'd really need an upgrade or if it's ok as is.