Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.11 - Skill Changes Part II

MPE Green lets you bypass the attack speed "cap," and so does Yellow Aura. The speed difference between the two is very real and it is why there are so few (none? little to no?) Dark Knights that use Spears over Polearms; they're slower and they have virtually no resale value.

I agree that there needs to be balancing right now since there was no reason to use a Spear due to a lack of resale value and just being worse overall, but now the opposite holds true; Polearm-using Dark Knights are completely shafted by this boost to Spears (because now they're not only stronger, but just as fast!).

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.11 - Skill Changes Part II

What do you GMS people not have?

3. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Default Re: KMST 1.2.11 - Skill Changes Part II

Like I said! It's stupid of Nexon to make the Pole Arms weaker in the first place. I'm judging both weapons based on max Attack Speed even with Green MPE potions. Pole Arms may be better by raw sure, but at the end of the day, they get the short end of the stick in terms of DPM. I'm one of the people who refuse to take faster weapons if they're weaker because I'm a damage whore. THIS is a problem you guys ignored. If Pole Arms have the same attack power as Spears, it wouldn't be that much of a problem, and weapon speed isn't a big deal IMO unless it's a Slow-7 or slower. Speed Infusion threw my care about "which weapon is faster" out the window. If Nexon did the same exact thing to Spears (Make them weaker,) I would be saying the same exact thing about spears.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.11 - Skill Changes Part II

What I think Nexon SHOULD have done: give 1 attack speed to Spears, and 5% damage to Pole Arms, instead of both for spears.

5. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: RenmazuoDX
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 220
    Guild: Mugiwaras
    Alliance: Imperium
    Farm: RenVilleDX
    Kentucky

Yeah that's not happening ever lolz

You will have to take my 1H Sword & Shield out of my cold, dead hands first lolz

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.11 - Skill Changes Part II

And change the damn bloody multiplier if you want like 5% increase in damage, not some lame 5%PDR or 5%DMG.

Hadriel

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Considering the game had shields from the day it was released, and the original 4th job skills for both Hero and Paladin gave a shield and shield-dependent skills, I think you're wrong. These classes may have been meant to use axes and maces, respectively, but they were meant to use the 1h ones.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.11 - Skill Changes Part II

At this point I have no idea what you're going on about anymore. I'm tapping out.