Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. xDae

Default Actually Seeing Infighter Damage

Guys the skills is Screw Punch, and it takes 1.5 seconds to charge. Hits 3 monsters

You can charge it while moving at full speed, and you can even jump. So between mobs its easy to charge up

himynameishi from SW shows us actual Infighter damage, instead of numbers generated from formulas

Dexless btw

Discuss

2. Default

I'm gonna assume Screw Punch is maxed.

The damage is very impressive, to me, at least. Level 45 hitting up to almost 10k, I fear that this will be the new DEX-less Assassin...

3. Default

ummm he's hitting 3k to 3 monsters... or are you talking about total 10k spread across 3 monsters?

4. Default

I think he's talking about the 10k, it's like a dexless 7x sin hitting this type of damage ( or more) with sp.

5. Default

Mob skills always do more damage to a full mob than One on One moves. ._.
    Still, 3k at level 45 isn't anything to be ashamed of. My 62 sin hits below that in his average hit. Sure he sucks and has 100 Base Dex, but the point's still made. ._.

6. Default

Level 71, Double Upper - Although i got a 20+ ATK weather effect during that move. I still hit about 5k average on roids. =]

Level 20: MP - 30 / 290% Damage (Double Upper)
    Level 20: MP - 36 / 420% Damage (Screw Punch)

Of course Screw Punch deals greater damage, and this is on a Sentinel.

EDIT: I hitted 8k, but was too late to screenshot it.
    Last edited by Spadow; 2008-07-12 at 06:03 PM.

7. Default

My lvl 45 dexless warrior with decent equips doesn't hit that much on 6 monsters with SB T_T Not even close actually

8. Default

Do want!

9. xDae

I think its name is Kino

10. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

At first I was like "godly" but then again, he is dexless AND you do have to charge it up (though admittably not that much and you can move).

11. Default

Those equips he has should be extremely cheap. Who the hell doesn't have stuff like a 7 atk WG etc. I want to see a godly funded dexless infighter's damage

12. Default

That's impressive 0_o

I think i'll make my infighter a normal one because i'm no damage hore =P

But still, that's a lot bigger damage than my hunter was doing at 45 ><

13. Default

You don't have to be a damage whore to choose the strongest path

14. Default

Equips are way different on kMS than on gMS, so it's better if you don't compare them. We don't have stuff like stormcaster gloves or anything like that.. The highest attack work glove I've seen in the FM is a 10 attack, though some of my guild members have seen 11 attack gloves. It might just be because our server is fairly new, but for the most part people just don't mass scroll weapon attack items like they do on gMS because everyone on kMS prefers the magic classes (especially Bishops).

15. Default

Either way, that is some really impressive damage, especially since the equips aren't as good as GMS. I shudder to think what kind of damage Infighters will do with GMS's Facestompers and Stormcaster Gloves.

16. Default

Yeah but people are still comparing the damage with gMS standards, so the equips should be compared with gMS equips too imo...

17. Default

I agree, this is some strong damage that these kind of Infighters can do.

No you cannot compare this with GMS, because does KMS have Stormcaster Gloves, Onyx Apples, Facestompers ? No.

Of course a LV45 Infighter with an 15 attack Stormcaster Glove and 1 Onyx Apple will deal WAY more damage than THAT level 45 does.
    Last edited by Spadow; 2008-07-12 at 06:52 PM.

18. xDae

so basically, take what we see....and expect even better from someone with amazing funding.....like me :D

19. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Matiusu
    Server: Broa
    Level: Up
    Job: Demon who Slaye
    Guild: Aura
    israel

Does anyone here know their Damage formula? I just finnished getting my equips in GMS broa and I REALLY wanna know what my damage is gonna be..so far I got a

Blue Maple Bandana 06-7
    12Dex Crystal Leaf Earings
    35 Dex Sauna
    10Dex 4 atk Pac
    12 Dex YSS
    16 atk SCG
    2Dex 2Str 90/90 necklace
    10dex Wooden Nose
    and ermm yeah gonna be dexless wif 120 knuckle, i'm really hopping to become a BIG member in this forum , btw Hello to everyone ^_^