Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.10 - Skill Changes

I would say no since they gutted Paladins while buffing Demon Slayers (which are full of utility and still do fairly respectable damage) and nerfing Demon Avengers. Not to mention they wouldn't have had to deal with Knights' elemental ignore if they didn't give every boss resistance to the physical element anyways like talk about a self-created problem.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: KMST 1.2.10 - Skill Changes

>We want Paladins to be a tanky warrior
    >Nerfs survivability

>Remove elemental resist ignore from Paladins and Cygnus cause it's "unfair".
    >Lets mages keep Elemental Reset.

Clearly I'm missing something here...

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.10 - Skill Changes

Simple fix for that issue. Remove "apply to Physical Resistance" property on the skill.

4. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Redemption is god tier at magnus actually, not that it matters much.

About Cygnus I know, That's what I was saying, I was complaining about them removing it while nerfing those classes even further (besides lolnw), And the joke of a "fix" they did for WA and then the worst part which was FW and I laughed about, read my FW part again to understand, it's such a sad joke, I swear they don't play the game. Just butcher mediocore classes (That were decent because of the elemental skil, FW was op and then it got butchered to "nobody plays this" tier, NW was still god tier, no more, now nobody will truly play FW ever again, way to kill the range and the crappy damage, oh well 10% matk is always nice :^) and the idiots don't play the game so it still has elemental resist :^) < that's the joke btw) without addressing thier biggest issues (except potentially SM, oh wait now it's not even that useful for parties,), because hi why not nerf mediocore classes today! oh and that class FW that nobody plays lol while insulting the "playerbase" with the elemental expert skill, when they clearly have a certain 4th job skill.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.10 - Skill Changes

You might as well just revert all the other RED changes while you're at it...

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.10 - Skill Changes

I've had that opinion for a LONG time. Clearly they don't seem to be paying attention meticulously.

Elemental Ignore applying to Physical Resistance caused balancing issues when it comes to end game in my opinion. As I remember, E-Ignore was to neutralize elemental penalties of your skills when it was initially created. It would seem they hadn't bother to execute the better of the two and just left it to apply to Phys Resist. From there, it seems they just applied it to class skills for the "Ignore P-Resist" effect. Why? Because we all know jobs with NEUTRAL attributes don't NEED it, e.g. Lumi, WB, SM, NW, TB(?).

FW 150% E-Ignore. Okay. That's a 50% wasted anyways, no matter, not a big deal... REALLY?

As nice as 35% Boss Damage seems on WB, I just feel it's a Band-Aid fix.
    EDIT: Okay yea, I just looked through mine, it seems they only get 15% PDR from Albatross Maximum, whereas most other jobs get about 30% MINIMUM PDR.

7. Lead Ball

Holy crap, I haven't even noticed, Sigh... this is such a failure, and yeah the feedback IS negative, at least on the KMS forums and such. @PeePeeAyeDeeKay; well they also have emerald dust, but yeah they are clearly not trying to fix anything, it's not even a proper help, how about increasing the PDR instead or something? Nah why would they fix anything... sigh.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.10 - Skill Changes

Oh right, ED gives 10% as well, which is low still overall. I always remember the damage intake part but not PDR Lol.

Hopefully it'll be enough negative feedback that they won't go through with these changes, e.g. Battle Mage revamp.

EDIT: So I'm looking through the extraction values..

WHAT THE HELL? If this is what I think it means, there's a better way to go about this.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.10 - Skill Changes

WOW A Big F you to Nexon

Is this how they force people to play MS 2 ?

10. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

The year is 2050. The long awaited balance changes are finally here. I search feverously for the changes I have been so desperately waiting for, scanning the long list of nerfs to Paladin, Fire Poison Mage, and Aran. As I reach the bottom of the list, filled with buffs for the new Resistance Warrior class, my heart sinks. Once again Mihile has been forgotten, having not had any changes for the 48th year in a row, many claim the class was removed long ago they can still be found at the very end of the new character creation list behind the other 30 classes. I sigh and close Orange Mushroom's Blog as all I can do is hope the upcoming 5th Job Update will make things better.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.10 - Skill Changes

Ugh. There goes both my mained characters (Paladin and DA).

At least Shads were left untouched.

...I just jinxed myself there, didn't I?

12. Lead Ball

It's just part one... sadly.
    The new job looks cool though, white mage psychic job anyone?
    "Jobs with low combat efficiency had it increased while jobs with high combat efficiency had it decreased.
    To the best of our ability, changes are being made without affecting each job’s characteristics and fun."
    k nexon k, whatever you say suuuuuuuuuuuure.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.10 - Skill Changes

Definitely a Mage class.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.10 - Skill Changes

A... psychic class maybe?

Hadriel

15. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Nah, an Archer that throws stuff found in maps with his mind!

I would dig that.

In any case, he looks to be causing trouble in FriendStory.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.10 - Skill Changes

Maybe instead of focusing their resources on designing some spiky haired sonic-the-hedgehog-looking-edgleord they should learn how to actually balance a game.

yesimstillsalty

17. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Hating those Shade nerfs.

That Soul Split nerf is going to increase my bossing times by A LOT.
    The only buff Shade received was for Bomb Punch, which is useless at later levels.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.10 - Skill Changes

This.

These two images immediately remind me of Damian (considering the hairstyle and the eye) and the background looks extremely like one of the classes in Friends Story.

But honestly, I want it to be a new episode or two in Friends Story rather than a new job lol... (Damien is going to wreak havoc in Shinsoo International High with crazy school bus (?) !!!)

19. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Don't be so quick to jump the gun

Although at this point it really doesn't matter, we're all sick of new classes

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.10 - Skill Changes

Looks like the pale teacher personally.