Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default [ANNOUNCEMENT] Your Councillors for the 2015 Maple Leaf Council!

http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...il!%26nxid%3D6

2. Orbital Bee Cannon

Default Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Your Councillors for the 2015 Maple Leaf Council!

My comments:

- Nice that it's posted to the forums and not the website. I suppose people who don't frequent forums don't need to know who their "representatives" are.

- Congratulations, @Marksman Bryan. Hopefully you can change the class enough for you to want to play it again

- Congratulations, @ThatWasMyKil. I guess they rescinded the rule about fansite staff being ineligible?

- Congratulations, @LadyJenJen.

- I'm not overly impressed with the Hero councillor. Looked at a few of his posts on the Nexon forums, and they seem to be a long-winded combination of poor English and bad reasoning. But definitely can't say Artasi picked him without knowing these flaws, so *shrug*

- I've no idea who any of the others are. I wish them, Nexon, and us, good luck.

3. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

who's surprised the wh rep is matt f3

4. Default Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Your Councillors for the 2015 Maple Leaf Council!

None of them seem like absolute wankers so its looking good to me.

edit:smh
    Last edited by PoetryIsFail; 2015-08-31 at 07:05 AM.

5. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

hf bryan

6. Default Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Your Councillors for the 2015 Maple Leaf Council!

Bm councilor has no idea about anything.

7. Default Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Your Councillors for the 2015 Maple Leaf Council!

8. Brick Male
    usa

tbh bryan could do both with reasonable success if it isn't too demanding

9. Default Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Your Councillors for the 2015 Maple Leaf Council!

He knows a lot more than people give him credit for. Everyone in MLC that I have talked to is more than competent enough to handle their position.

We are discussing more than just specific class stuff -- you can expect changes to come to other aspects of the game as well. I am very excited for what will come from this. We have already had some interesting conversations, and we are just barely getting started.

I am part of a very small minority in the explorer bowman community whose funding has exceeded past an enormous threshold where the damage output for a Bowmaster is just way too high compared to a Marksman. I will be concerned with all issues pertaining to Marksmen, for both the funded and unfunded.
    The upcoming KMS changes will be a nice start (assuming we get those revamps, don't know why we wouldn't), but I hope to make additional changes as well.

MLC is a group effort, and we will all help each other. Bumbertyrrr will help me, and I'll help him.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

It all hinges on Nexon's commitment.

11. Default Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Your Councillors for the 2015 Maple Leaf Council!

As Sapta said, it's all on Nexon, not really you guys, I expect and hope for nothing at this point. The game's pretty much done for already. But no harm in trying.

12. Default Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Your Councillors for the 2015 Maple Leaf Council!

Congrats guys! ^^

13. Default Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Your Councillors for the 2015 Maple Leaf Council!

Yeah, I can tell now that MarksmanBryan is godly that so many cash cows quit the game, i remember so many more people that just threw money at this game but so many are gone now.

14. Default Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Your Councillors for the 2015 Maple Leaf Council!

so pretty much whoever wanted to join it just had to send in an application? :3

15. Default Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Your Councillors for the 2015 Maple Leaf Council!

to the Official Nexon forums.

Curious to see who the other job representatives will be.

16. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Well I've never heard of him so... I'm surprised they chose someone who isn't active on either SP or basil (or anything else?). I suppose there really aren't that many choices since myself and Rujin retired.

I really hope ryuushinou is chosen for Mercedes.

GL to all those chosen! I don't envy you trying get any follow up from Nexon.

17. Brick Male
    usa

I don't get this logic at all

You don't need to be godly or whatever to be knowledgable about your class, and, in an ideal world, that's all you'd need for this

18. Orbital Bee Cannon

He's apparently active on Nexon forums.

19. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Well I suppose that explains a lot. I don't really consider that disorganized disaster of censored media to be good for anything except making fun of official statements with our 20-20 hindsight

20. Electron Straight Male
    IGN: Daxterbeer
    Server: Arcania
    Level: 211
    Job: Blade Master
    Guild: Cosmos
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: Daxxxcitadel
    New_York

I wanted to be a DB, but i got Phantom. But I know how to buff people up.