Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

Yep just got the email

The Blade & SoulŪ team is excited to announce that Blade & SoulŪ will be coming to the West!

Blade & SoulŪ is an action-based martial arts MMORPG set in a fantastical Ancient Eastern world, with a story of revenge and vengeance that follows traditional wuxia literature. You'll be battling enemies with a strategic and combo-based combat style and channeling your inner chi to perform supernatural Windwalking abilities such as gliding through the air, running across water, and sprinting up walls.

We know you've been waiting, and we appreciate your patience. We are committed to bringing the most recent and optimal version of the game to the West – with all the best features from other territories plus improvements specific to the Western audience.

We plan to hold a Closed Beta Test in the fall, with launch coming this Winter. Keep an eye out for exclusive Closed Beta invites that will be sent to a select few later this summer.

In the meantime, come visit our newly revamped site, get connected with us through Twitter or Facebook, and stop by our Twitch Livestream on May 21 at 10AM PDT to see the game in its current state as well as meet the team that's dedicated to bringing Blade & SoulŪ to you.

We'll also be opening up a Design-A-Costume contest very soon – so keep checking out our website as we update it with more information about the game, the lore, community events, and other major announcements.

2. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

How many years did we wait. 4? The site went up in like 2010 or 2011.

3. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

Whats your skype or whatever cus I want to start making a blade and soul group, I'm no lifying the pineapplei out of this. But yeah the last thing we heard was in 2012, website was up in 2010

4. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

Should be able to find me using my Dystopiq@gmail.com email.

5. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

I tried this in the Russian server and the game was pretty nice, game play is fun and I think I'll be playing more once there's a release in NA. Ping is rather bad to Russia, not unplayable but bad, and I'm kinda worried NA server, if it's in Texas, won't be much of an improvement. I hate living in South America so much.

I'll PM you guys my skype name later when the closed beta date is announced so we can play together or something :).

6. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

Awesome news, I've been waiting forever for this game.

Also, that design-a-costume contest sounds very interesting. Think I may try it out myself when it comes around.

7. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

As you guys may know, the blade and soul starter packs are available now. We'll see the release sometime 2016 (Winter months) beta will probably be up september.

Value wise the best one to get is the most expensive one. Let me know if you guys do so it also gives you first dibs on the igns. Already have mine selected, I think at least.

8. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

I don't think I'll get a Founder's Pack. Doesn't seem like it's worth it.

9. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

10. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

Why does the symbol for Euro look like a cat paw?

11. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

THIS IS MY BLADE AND SOUL THREAD, YOU DONT SHENANIGANS MY BLADE AND SOUL THREAD, HOW DARE YOU

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Founder's Pack Live Q&A
    https://youtu.be/9pbYATccn04

Very familiar face in the middle there...

13. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

Who is that exactly, is she suppose to be famous or something?

14. Orbital Bee Cannon

That's -Hime-, who was Community Manager for MapleStory for like 6 years or something.

15. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

Ah. I didn't know her name was Linda. Hime itself isn't enough of a unique identifier.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

I stay out of Shenanigans.

17. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 200
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia