Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

Why is there a $10 tax on the founder's pack

2. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

Blade and soul Alpha status available this Friday to anyone who bought the founder packs. LET ME KNOW WHOS GOING TO BE ON.

3. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

So far blade and soul has been as impressive as I expected it to be. Blademaster is all ive had time to experiment with, next will be KFM then destroyer

4. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

Game is awesome as all get out. Destroyer is just a badass in all aspects.

5. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

The most badass aspect is how deep the initial customization is.

6. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

"You Have Been Selected for This Weekend’s Closed Beta Test"

Nice.

7. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

WE GONNA PARRTTYYYY

8. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

So I grabbed a code from Cursed Voice or w/e because it looked like they got into beta a day earlier, and of course a couple hours later they announced that cbt would open a day early for founders. Wasted a code I could have given to a friend

9. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

Took about 30 hours to get to max level, my hands are so sore lol

10. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

Just to clarify some things about this game so far, all of the CBTs are done over a period of weekend right? and I guess when they say Winter 2016 they mean Jan/Feb? Recently quit WoW and this game looks like it'll be fun, hoping for an active community. What's the end-game to this?

11. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

There is no official release date, however there is a date in the cash shop speculated for January 16th. Currently it's closed beta for the rest of Nov/Dec, costs a minimum of 25 to get in, and if you're paying for just the beta access it's not worth it. With the character wipes and long wait times for everyone besides gold members, it's not worth the investment.

End game as of right now are 6 man raid parties, maximizing gear through drops, or getting the specialized costumes from said raids. Another big end game feature would probably be pvp since it has such a high learning curve. The combat itself kind of makes the game unique and feel less repetitive than a typical MMO since you can organize combos.

12. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

I just bought a founder's pack. Will be in game this weekend :>.

13. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

Holy hell I didn't realize how crazy was, but after all the PVP stuff, I finally finished my daboks, got 40k hp, makes raids so mmuuuchhh easier

14. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

Didn't get to play too much, but thoroughly enjoyed the play I got out of this weekend. Hoping that the beta key will allow me to play this weekend as well; one of the tips on a loading screen someone mentioned something about buying a founder pack to make sure you get in the next week, but it was a generic message that didn't seem like it was specifically telling me that I wasn't going to get in next week.

15. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

Just looked in this thread and am very interested in the game... Is it worth it getting a founder's pack at this point?

edit: Looked up the closed beta weekends... I'll definitely be getting a founder's pack and checking it out on the next weekend. :)

16. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

Sorry for the double post, but just in case someone needs a key for CB3, Alienware is giving 10,000 away total, and there's ~5,000 left. You can redeem a key here: https://na.alienwarearena.com/giveaw...3-key-giveaway

17. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

http://nichegamer.com/2015/11/report...stern-release/

pineapple.

They're censoring the living daylights out of the game, apparently. /r/bladeandsoul is in an uproar, naturally.

And by censoring, I mean they're trying to westernize and sterilize the story.

18. Default Re: B&S is coming west this winter.

They aren't, this is a gross exaggeration, they changed one cringe quest, and applied some shotty translations which was expected anyway