Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default TMS gets a new area!

Here's the video:
    Spoiler

But I guess CMS is getting a new area or a new class? Obviously it's just for testing purposes right now but it looks like a starting area or a low leveled area.
    Last edited by SwordStaker; 2015-06-02 at 06:50 PM.

2. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: CMS? Get's a new area/a new class?

The video looked like if it was ripped off some fanmade maplestory game using gamemaker

3. Default Re: CMS? Get's a new area/a new class?

Video title is Alishan map (referring to Alishan National Scenic Area in Taiwan).
    I looked through a lot of places and haven't seen any mention of an Alishan area in the Chinese language servers, so I'm going to assume for now that the video isn't of a real area. Plus it's been ages since they last did any World Tour regions

4. Default Re: CMS? Get's a new area/a new class?

This is indeed related to the Alishan National Scenic Area in Taiwan. It's been said that a few years ago a player designed this map and gave it to the TaiwanMS team. The latter finished the map and was about to release it, but they didn't for some reason. It seems it is now coming back.

5. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

It's a custom MapleStory client that pretty much only lets you check out the maps, mobs, etc. So this means that the Alishan map already exists in the game (since you need to load up the WZs in order to load the map in the client).

6. Default Re: CMS? Get's a new area/a new class?

That's pretty cool. I guess we'll never get the area then especially since it'll be apart of the Taiwan World Tour

7. Default Re: CMS? Get's a new area/a new class?

Some quick titbits of information about the area mentioned.

阿里山, or Alishan (direct transliteration), is a famous scenic area in Taiwan, and widely written into folk songs etc.

The train station is 沼平, or Zhaoping (used to be Chaoping, from what Wiki tells me, and I remembered it so too), which isn't too far from the area.

The monsters mentioned are: Savage Porcupine (残暴刺猬) [look! 870% PDR but 10% MDR! =.="], Savage Rolling Porcupine (残暴旋转刺猬) [or Spinning], and Cute Purple Bear (可爱紫熊) [cute... adorable... whatever].

I don't quite like the train crash thing though... there was indeed a train accident in 2011 for the Alishan Forest Railway, and it may or may not trigger people's unhappy feelings about those times.

That said, if you go Taiwan, it's worth visiting the area. I should go someday too. @Hanabira.Kage; have you been there before?

Hadriel

8. Default Re: CMS? Get's a new area/a new class?

Nope. I've only ever been to Malaysia (furthest was Muar I believe), Hong Kong (pretty much just Kowloon) and Japan (the usual tourist spots).

9. Default Re: CMS? Get's a new area/a new class?

These showed up for TMS. The ears and theme seems to match...

Spoiler

10. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

11. Default Re: CMS? Get's a new area/a new class?

So what's her place in the Maple World, is she a Black Mage Commander or some other villainous character?

12. Default Re: CMS? Get's a new area/a new class?

To me it looks more like mother nature sending a direct "pineapple you" to the face.

13. Default Re: CMS? Get's a new area/a new class?

This map was designed before the accident happened and when the TMS team wanted to release it, the accident happened. Maybe that was the reason to not implement the maps into the game.
    A friend of mine told me that the Mr. Lee airlines content was based on the MH airplane accident.

14. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

if this map is kinda old, why just right now everyone is talking about it?

15. Default Re: CMS? Get's a new area/a new class?

As Spadow mentioned, they brought it back.

16. Default Re: CMS? Get's a new area/a new class?

This content doesn't seem to be on a higher tier than Ellin Forest.

17. Default Re: CMS? Get's a new area/a new class?

That boss though 0_0

18. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

That's a pretty cool Area the ground looks like it has been revamped recently.
    The boss has ephina vibe all over it though lol, I missed World Tour maps been a while.
    Watch nexon fail with this area and make it into a theme dungeon or something :/ I really miss the old World tour quests even if they weren't a big deal, hopefully this will be like the new ghost ship or something.

19. Default Re: CMS? Get's a new area/a new class?

It is probably related to commerci/beast tamer/tynerum (or w/e it's called) so we're most likely getting it soon too.