Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default KMST 1.2.9 - Pink Bean Class

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

-----

(PvE) Skill Changes
    Map
    NPC
    Item

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.9 - Pink Bean Class

Mob (Changed)
    Mob
    Character (Changed)
    Character

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.9 - Pink Bean Class

Pink Bean

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.9 - Pink Bean Class

pomegranate, it has been a while since I've seen an Extraction thread.

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.9 - Pink Bean Class

I really just can't even.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.9 - Pink Bean Class

ikr

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.9 - Pink Bean Class

They really want me to play this damn game don't they

8. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Default Re: KMST 1.2.9 - Pink Bean Class

This is golden.
    SPIN2WINBEAN

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.9 - Pink Bean Class

What cute medal. I NEED IT.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.9 - Pink Bean Class

I looked at the video and I'm completely turned off by how they used the original Pink Bean's model and animations. It looks like you're just controlling the boss. Lame.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.9 - Pink Bean Class

I was convinced that the last job that I would accept is Orchid, but this is definitely something new and welcomed. Not like its the "omg fresh content" thats meant to revitalize MS but its some little fun.

You made it look like they hadn't added a single new sprite and that all abilities used only the animations the actual boss has. Since they did add new animations for each skill I got to ask... whats the problem? You're supposed to be controlling the boss, of course it has to look exactky like the boss.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.9 - Pink Bean Class

Have you temp stopped extractions for Maplestory GMS? I noticed you did for v160, but not for v161.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.9 - Pink Bean Class

To be honest, I forgot to do it. Just like I almost forgot this. By the time I remembered I figured there was no point in doing it.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.9 - Pink Bean Class

So I guess the story is that another portal opened up in Pink Bean's world, but this one lets him roam free in Maple World?

I really like the idea of a for-fun class to play, so I'm all for this. Plus, this opens up the gates to a whole new world of possible future characters, they're no longer limiting themselves to human-like only!

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.9 - Pink Bean Class

It's personal taste. I'm really about aesthetics in MapleStory (I'm that guy who spends more on NX than his actual equipment), and Pink Bean looks awkward enough already to me. But for those who like it, more power to you guys, I hope you enjoy the class. I just don't like it. A lot of what I enjoy about character classes is their looks and overall fluidity. Small changes like Night Lord's triple throw animation being more staggering completely turned me off of the class (and Quad throw's animation was horrendous). They eventually changed it, but it was just one animation over and over, instead of the 2-3 rotating throwing animations that NLs used to have. I'm just extremely picky, so I doubt this would be enough to bring me back, especially since it's a temporary class I've seen people mention (whether or not that still holds true, I don't know).

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.9 - Pink Bean Class

Ah, but the point is that it's a REAL time-limited class. When the event peroid is over, the aesthetics of the game will get back to its former "glory". Meanwhile, you'll have a change of pace for a while, and that's always welcome. And not only aesthetically, but also in gameplay.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.9 - Pink Bean Class

I don't really like investing in things that aren't permanent. When I see events give limited time prizes, I don't even bother doing the most of the time.