The Cake/Pie buff apparently overrides any familiar or Use-type drop buff, so I'm not sure how useful testing now would be. But still, let's try.
For those who weren't part of the previous rounds, a brief recap:
To find out:
- What the true drop rate increase of various buffs is
- How different buffs stack (additively, multiplicatively, or not at all)
- Make note of any drop buffs or equipment you are using, including Cake/Pie from the current event, if it's on.
- Do a full Dimensional PQ run, making sure to loot everything that drops.
- Report how many Leaves, Boxes, and Equipment items you got.
- Try not to let the Trojan Horse and Blackheart summon their minions. If they do, try to discount the summons' drops, if you can, or at least note there were summons when you make your report.
- Try to do all your runs of the day with the same drop buffs (i.e., don't keep taking familiar out and putting it away, or switching Greed pendant in and out).
- Make one post, and keep updating it with your results of various days.
Even if you think your drop buff configuration is too standard to learn anything from (e.g, you don't have any buffs, or you only have a Big Spider), we need your results. We already know, from previous testing, that the variance is very high. This means we need a LOT of results to be able to draw meaningful conclusions. So please, if you DIPQ at all, post here.