Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: So what change to maplestory rustled your jimmies the most?

I still think that there should be some kind of UNTRADEABLE rewards for players, and get rewarded more the more people join. A new system to level up stats aside from the standard ones. Something that can't be farmed with just mules or at least making that as efficient as mules.

Something like skills that level up the more you perform a certain activity. Like a skill linked to Zakum, another to Horntail, or another to particular PQs. And the more people, the better exp (up to the 6 per party max). That's the ONLY way I see people socializing again.

2. Default Re: So what change to maplestory rustled your jimmies the most?

This mainly removing it at stronghold also just killed it more.

3. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: So what change to maplestory rustled your jimmies the most?

Seens that nobody talked about the Marvel Machine , making a item too hard to get or impossible in the game, and only able to get where you need use money(and lucky if you don't want to use lots), not only bosses drops, but nebulites too, thinking that only now you get some nebulites from drops(neb boxes), but needing to use a cash item to fuse proer ranked nebulites(B/A).
    I remember that a guy playing as marksman was hitting lower than me, but with money(and the marvel) he surpassed my damage in less than 6 months, even tought i played for years.

4. Default Re: So what change to maplestory rustled your jimmies the most?

pineappleing Unleashed was the biggest rustle I've ever had.

5. Default Re: So what change to maplestory rustled your jimmies the most?

As a lot of people said, Unleashed was what killed it for me. The 50M damage cap, really? A big reason why I quit.