1. Default The International 2015 Compendium

http://www.dota2.com/international/compendium/1/0/0/

COMPENDIUM HYPE

i'll probably edit this thread to look nicer with more information eventually o/

2. Default Re: The International 2015 Compendium

Maybe the qualifiers will get the hype going! I really hope Na'vi will make it through. Also, tough compendium predictions. So many teams that I have no clue about.

3. Default Re: The International 2015 Compendium

This year compendium's rewards look really cool. I hope the next set of immortals are just as good looking. The new challenges are quite entertaining too, the only thing I don't quite enjoy is the Prediction thing.

I'm not quite hyped about qualifiers to be honest, maybe the EU one is the only one I'll watch unless there's something cool like last year's EU hub that makes it worth it to watch the whole thing.

4. Default Re: The International 2015 Compendium

can't predict that certain teams that should've been certain #1s in their region decided to suck ass
    COUGHMOUZCOUGH

5. Default Re: The International 2015 Compendium

I don't even know though and I don't really care anymore ;_;. Just want EU quals to start.

6. Default Re: The International 2015 Compendium

I only watched game 1, which they dominated. Absolutely shocked. But nice for NA dota I guess. Also got the Chinese qualifiers wrong :(

7. Default Re: The International 2015 Compendium

Anyone has an extra SF immortal? I have extra NS one if anyone's interested in trading once they become tradeable.

8. Default Re: The International 2015 Compendium

I only got the NS one but didn't get SF, golden basher or golden luna shield QQ

I thought i was high enough level to get all of it
    gonna buy it off the market in september i guess

9. Default Re: The International 2015 Compendium

God pineappleing damn it my predictions. Not only am I getting teams wrong but now Rosh and GPM too. The worst part is that PR was out already lmao.
    Oh, and to make matters worse I had to make a new Twitch account recently and realized until today that I never connected it to Steam. Sad day for me, Alliance and Burden (me more than them, if you asked me).

Bad jokes aside, I expected EU quals to be better. Na'Vi matches I've managed to watch have been a joke and they're doing the best in Group B. Group A looks a bit better, didn't expect 4ASC to do so well.