View Poll Results: Maple 2 or Tree of Savior?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Maple 2

11 68.75%
  • Tree of Savior

5 31.25%
  1. Default Hi maplers, between Tree of savior and Maple 2, which interests you more?

Nexon Kr is confirmed to be the publisher for Tree of Savior. It seems nexon has set their eyes elsewhere on products that are likely to attract similar target audience as maple.

So between these two possible upcoming new hit, which do you favor more?

2. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Hi maplers, between Tree of savior and Maple 2, which interests you more?

Is this even a question?
    This is a Maple Forum, of course I would go for Tree of Savior.
    Actually I just want to play tree of savior because rangarok's reasons.

3. Default Re: Hi maplers, between Tree of savior and Maple 2, which interests you more?

I'm gonna abstain from voting in this poll because I can't decide! They both look great!

4. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Hi maplers, between Tree of savior and Maple 2, which interests you more?

I'm probably a minority, but neither.

5. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

If I had to pick up something from the two, Tree of Savior interests me more(played both RO and MS, I just feel like ToS will be designed better and more unique due to class tree variations), though I myself am tied down with GW2, and DFO when Female Slayer gets released

6. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜ì°
    Alliance: 깜ì°qkff
    Farm: ì—ë””

I don't know but I am looking forward for both of them, Tree of Savior is a "spiritual successor" to Lunia (Z), One of my more favorite games.
    And Maplestory 2 seems fun, I just hope it won't have a paywall.

7. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

even if ms2 looks fun it doesn't seem the game I would be playing 24/7 like ms... also never liked click'n point games so ToS doesn't seem fun to me

I'm actually hyped for BT's comeback on ms, even if the class isn't that good

8. Default Re: Hi maplers, between Tree of savior and Maple 2, which interests you more?

maple 2 got me SO hype

9. Default Re: Hi maplers, between Tree of savior and Maple 2, which interests you more?

I voted ms2 but I don't really care much for either at the moment... I'll obviously give ms2 a try but given the company behind it... heh.

10. Default Re: Hi maplers, between Tree of savior and Maple 2, which interests you more?

Both.

I will participate in the Final Test of MapleStory 2 soon. Meanwhile I'm contributing to the English localization of Tree of Savior to get the International beta quicker to us.