IGN: xUndine
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 212
    Job: Demon Avenger
    Guild: NeoAura
    Alliance: Aura

Question Conversion Star Force - Demon Avenger Skill

According to max's blog on orange mushroom:
    but can anyone tell me if this skill give hp past star number 40? 7175 hp is a nice boost but i currently have over 200 star force on my Demon Avenger . . . it would really suck it all i get is 7175 hp for having gotten that many stars.

2. Default Re: Conversion Star Force - Demon Avenger Skill

From the looks of it, the cap ends at 40. An HP boost with the amount of stars you have would be broken, especially with how easy it is to get stars, not to mention reaching the HP cap easily.

3. Electron Male

Default Re: Conversion Star Force - Demon Avenger Skill

OH MY PINAPPLING GOD . . . .I GAINED 34400 HP FROM MY 215 STAR AND A GM IN LIVE CHAT SAID ITS NOT A PINAPPLING GLITCH. HOLY POMEGRATNES . . .I'm now at 1.1m range clean and 380k hp with shet pot and a lot of hp scrolling and stars . . .2m buffed range. . . .THIS IS EPIC. THANK YOU NEXON AMERICA. Now then. . . can someone tell me how much hp i gain per star? I need to start innocening my gear and rescrolling for attack since i certainly don't need the 106k base hp i have now to hit 500k (i almost hit that at 450k currently when buffed on only DA buffs).

4. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Then you'll hit 500k HP cap, and hit a wall, so you'll wanna scroll for attack.

5. Electron Male

i KNOW that dude . . .I was going to scroll attack ANYWAYS on the few slots i didn't need to do hp scrolling on BEFORE i found out that it did more than the measly 7175 hp of kms . . .just now i have ALOT more slots i can free up as i only needed 75 - 80k base hp to hit my 500k hp cap. I want to know what the star hp gain is so i can know exactly how many slots i can free, to get an idea of what i should aim for in terms of average amount of attack per scroll. Before When i thought it was going to be 7175 hp for 40 like kms, I was planning to do incredible chaos scrolls and return scrolls for an average of 9 or 10 attack per scroll (super expensive) to make up what i can with the few slots left to me. Now i need to recalculate that to something less ambitious since i don't NEED to try that hard, though i may still go for +9 per scroll on average just for the sake of perfection. OH and btw, 500k hp is like having 17857 main stat for a normal class. So it's not as good as it should be considering godly people have around 30k main stat.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I'd wait at least a week before innocenting your gear.
    GMs in live chat know nothing about the game.
    It may very well be a bug, that the cap has been disabled.

7. Brick Male
    usa

I was not trying to offend you or anything of the sort. I was just stating a common trend I've seen with all the people I know that main DA (which is... 2, maybe 3)

Sorry for coming off condescending or harsh

8. Electron Male

Hey guys . . . I decided to fail scroll and star my ghost ship exorcist badge since it gains no hp as an accessory from stars. When I checked my hp gains, it was 160 base hp per star. Dividing my 34400 base hp gain from 215 stars by 160 puts it as exactly 160 hp per star all the way through with no bonuses for reaching certain star amounts . . . Now I'd have to play around on a newly created noob DA to verify this, but I should think the hp gains are 160 per star for any amount.

9. Default Re: Conversion Star Force - Demon Avenger Skill

Testing on my DA it appears to be:

If you have less than 31 stars: +60 HP per star
    Between 31 and 70: +85 HP per star (i.e. at 40 stars you get 85*40 HP total)
    Between 71 and 120: +110 HP per star
    Between 121 and 180: +135 HP per star
    If you have 181 or more: +160 HP per star

EDIT: Fixed original calculations. It also looks like Max's post was worded incorrectly. KMS follows a similar system to the above one where increments per star are based off of the total amount of stars you have. So if you have 40 stars, in KMS you will have +7000 HP total (175 * 40)

10. Default Re: Conversion Star Force - Demon Avenger Skill

So is this intentional or not?.... this is borderline broken if it is... >_>

11. Brick Male
    usa

It's really not broken at all, DA's hit HP cap really easily as is.

12. Electron Male

Its busted dude . . . If i max out my stars on all equips, i'd have sufficient base hp for hitting a 1m hp cap UNBUFFED. . .500k hp? That's like a freaking joke now with star force. Its a miracle that they DIDN'T give us a new higher hp cap since this makes 500k waaaaaaaay too easy while putting 1m within reach if it were released.