1. Default Dragon Ball Z : Extreme Budouten (超究極武闘伝) for 3DS

I'm surprised there's not a post about this yet.

Anyway, the Dragon Ball series is getting a new game on the Nintendo 3DS in the form of a 2D (2.5D) sprite based fighting game. It features assist characters along side the main cast, who can aid you in battle in various ways. Take a look :

This game also includes content from the new movie, Revival of F, such as /* the new Golden Frieza, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta. */ . I believe they're confirmed as playable characters and not just assist characters.

The game will be released in Japan on June 11th. There is no word on whether it'll be released internationally.

A demo version of the game was just recently released in Japan. If you have a Japanese 3DS and are interested in this game, you can go here and get the demo QR code : http://www.shonengamez.com/2015/04/1...-this-qr-code/

The demo is pretty fun, but it's still only a demo with very limited content. It plays a LOT like the Super Sonic Warriors games. I can't wait for the official game.

2. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Extreme Budouten (超究極武闘伝) for 3DS

What is in the spoiler is a new form I am assuming and not just you repeating yourself by mistake, right?

3. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Extreme Budouten (超究極武闘伝) for 3DS

DBZ is turning into Digimon. Just go with it.

4. Default Re: Dragon Ball Z : Extreme Budouten (超究極武闘伝) for 3DS

You think the SSG was just getting stupid at this point? Imagine a Super Saiyan God
    Spoiler