Thread: [Update KMS] Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

1. Default Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

Nexon posted a patch for KMST version 1007 upgrade to version 1008.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 88813850 (bytes) (84.70 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

Decent size

3. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

12th Anniversary stuff.

HackShield was replaced with XIGNCODE3. Oh yeah, the default level up animation was changed again:

Spoiler

4. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

Now THAT'S flashy.

Anyway, hunting grounds were revamped (kind of) and among the changes there are random missions popping out while hunting and incredible new runes:
    Darkness - immediately summons an elite monster.
    Thunder - all the enemies die instantly.
    Earthquake - turns you into an unstoppable giant for a certain time period.
    Treasure - summons the treasure mimic.

5. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

Finally replacing hackshield. How wonderful.

Now replace Ahnlab and I'll not hate playing KMS so much.

6. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

is the tool they are using now actually good for anything?

7. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

I've never played a game with this new anti-hacking tool. I'm just hoping that it throws less false positives than Hackshield.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

So THIS is the last part of their "big" winter update that they hyped up for so long? Goddamn, Nexon, just close your game already.

9. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

Neople has been using XIGNCODE3 for their DFOG service in the states, and there have been many reports of false positives (and EXTENSIVE snooping) from the program. Eeek

10. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

The Winter update has ended already. This is the 12th Anniversary update, which is a big update itself scheduled in Spring.
    Lastly, there is a Summer update scheduled in the second half of 2015, which is also a big update according to Nexon.

11. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

They still hyped the last part of this update as something incredibly big, and until now all they did is revamp a bunch of stuff and throw in some events. It's like they're not even trying anymore.

12. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

Patience is a virtue.

13. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

We've been patient for years. Hard to muster up anything now.

14. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

Everything that Nexon releases will be a disappointment not because the content sucks, but because many of the players are just about done with the game. I know I've been playing for well over 8-9 years, and nothing in this game really excites me anymore.

15. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

"years" is an exaggeration. IDK about you but Black Heaven was high quality for me. Other than that, yes, all updates have been lackluster since a while ago.

16. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

Interesting sentiment considering that we're fast approaching the two year anniversary of the confirmation that 5th Job is (theoretically) going to be a thing.
    But, no, Nexon totally has their stuff together; we just have to wait.

17. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.8

well, it was the same thing for msds back then... so yeah spadow is kinda right