1. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

it's the interspace event

2. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

3. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

That accent.

4. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

Priests are due Oct 06.

5. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

Well as most of you know TeamRocket can not survive without a guild leader, so most of us are moving to TeamPlasma. In order to help with this transition and the 3 day waiting period between joining guilds we have set up a Discord server.

If you wish to continue the chat between guilds and while moving characters simply go to the Discord website below and register or sign in.
    https://discordapp.com/

From there, ask for the link and anyone who is already in should let you in.

Edit: The invite may be limited and if it doesn't work just PM me or post here or in guild chat for an updated one.
    Last edited by ChaoticCJ; 2015-12-28 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Updating Discord Server Link

6. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

Joined, its kinda nice too.

7. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

Almost finished moving all my characters to Plasma. Looks like it's more active than Rocket at this point.

8. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

Does this new guild still exist? I've returned for the break and I'm very lonely. :(

9. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

I guess we never said this on here, but those of us who were in TeamPlasma have returned to TeamRocket. It is about as active as it has been for a while(around 2-9 members who are on at the same time with around 15 of us who are active in total), but most of the chat is done on the discord server. Guild chat can be active if someone speaks up, but the guild has never been much for talking anyways.

As I have said above, anyone who wants in on the guild discord server just pm me, post here asking for a link, or ask in the guild chat and we can invite you.

10. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

the thread here got so empty. how do you all think of janurary's patch?

11. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

DFO came out around the time I left Southperry. I remember everybody was so excited about it, and it wasn't heavily commercialized back then. It looked really really good. I only didn't try it because I was afraid to get Nexon'd. So, what exactly happened in the meanwhile? Is it still a good game, or did it go the way of Nexon and get flushed? I know it's technically a necropost, but I hope the mods give me a break simply because it's one of the most recent threads in the DFO forum, and the DFO forum DOES still exist. Very interested in hearing what you guys think!

Thanks!

12. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

It is interesting you post that because DFO is currently going through their 1st Anniversary. For a quick summary, we have gone through our first "season" of DFO and are currently on Season 2 Act 2. The game currently seems strong, and Neople seems to be committed to it, but there are concerns about the community and its ability to grow. As for it being a good game, if you enjoyed Nexon DFO or seem interested in the game at all, it has been streamlined to be better than ever. There is virtually no grinding anymore to get to the max level, but there still is that end game grind.

The Southperry DFO community is still here, even if it has becomes a bit smaller, but there has been a deflation of excitement and most of the discussion goes on in-game or on the discord server. The majority of us are still in the TeamRocket guild, but it can be quiet since most of us do dailies and move on.

13. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

Hi! Thanks for answering.

I never touched DFO because it was Nexon and when it came out I was in the process of detox out of Maple. It always struck me as interesting because it was arcade-style, which I suspected would be a big draw for a lot of people. I am glad the game is going well, because to me that means the time and money the players invested in it didn't go down the tubes. Solid community rocks too, even if it's not what it used to be -- I read on SP that Maple Story still exists but is tending towards solo play now, which is not something I ever thought would happen.

As long as you don't get Nexon'd, that's the important part. :-D

14. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

Well, Anton normal mode is coming next month

15. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

How many major updates does this game normally have, and how often?

16. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

In terms of major updates, like new classes or content, we kinda get it monthly. Last month gave us Mirror Arad and the month before that gave us the Reborn update, I.E. all classes are now updated, even F.Slayer are given the 2nd Awakening buffs. However, our client doesn't have Knight 2nd awakenings yet.

17. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

Nice! Sounds like the game's alive and well. :-D

18. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

It would appear so, I expect a likely rise in game traffic once Normal Anton, the level 86 cap and Jelva comes next month.

19. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

Anyone alive around these parts? lol, anyway just wanted to drop a message that DFO Team Rocket guild is still somewhat alive, if anyone is interested in coming let us know :D

20. Default Re: DFO General Chatter/Community Discussion

I'm still on the game