Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: New character confirmed for next patch + Free CERA

...I think I might know why the Knight is considered the waifu class.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: New character confirmed for next patch + Free CERA

The funny thing is that I've read that Chaos is the strongest fixed damage class in DnF, plus the Elven Knight has loads of utility as well as being so hard to kill. So they're powerful, probably OP, but yet people don't want to play her. A weird conundrum.

3. Default Re: New character confirmed for next patch + Free CERA

Yeah, I doubt they will revamp knight, if anything, they will nerf her. Actually, the classes that need help at the moment are male mage, male fighter and, to a certain extent, f slayer (but that could be solved with 2nd awakening). Vagabond got nerfed to the ground while demon slayer is just one of the worst classes in the game damage-wise (still my favorite f-slayer, it's a shame). Dark templar and sword master can somewhat be useful, but 2nd awakening would really help.

The hate on knight is solely based on the time they decided to release her and her theme, not her strenght or skills which look pretty damn fun actually.

4. Default Re: New character confirmed for next patch + Free CERA

If MS has proven anything to me, it's that DPS != Fun Factor. The character can be fun while having the worst DPS ever, and vice versa. If the KDnF players don't like her, I suspect it's because she's not fun, not because she doesn't do enough damage.

5. Default Re: Knight confirmed for next patch + Free CERA

I saw chaos' awakening and I hnng'd. But other than her summons, she doesn't seem to do much. Looks like it's waifu pony knight for me.

This should totally be a monk awakening.

Reminds me of that thing that guy does.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Knight confirmed for next patch + Free CERA

Elven Knights use the Zanbato right? and Chaos uses the Short Sword?

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

I can think of 3. Take your pick:

Jotaro: ORAORAORAORAORAORA
    Spoiler

Kenshiro: ATATATATATATATATA
    Spoiler

Luffy: Gumo gumo no Jet Gatling
    Spoiler

That's what I've read, so yes.

8. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

You only need 5 secs in char create screen after making a knight to know why she is the waifu material. Next Gen Boob Jiggling.

9. Default Re: Knight confirmed for next patch + Free CERA

Who I'm thinking of does it in a sprite.

10. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Might as well make this the Knight Discussion thread now that it is released.
    Loving my Eleven Knight so far (heuhuehue). Really running out of hotkey slots though :(

11. Default Re: Knight confirmed for next patch + Free CERA

OP doesn't even begin to describe Chaos huehue. Uncontested Queen of Fixed for sure

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I was wrong about the Unicorn, the unicorn is my new spirit animal. It's a boss destroying nuke and I love it.

Also the combo system that unlocks at level 30, my god does that make a difference.

13. Default Re: Knight confirmed for next patch + Free CERA

Chain Rush OP.

CR alone spikes up your gameplay experience on EK so hard. The skill alone tween/smooths out your combo so much, as well as adding a chunk of stagger/hit stun in.

14. Default Re: Knight confirmed for next patch + Free CERA

I pineappleING KNOW. I was quite... eh about my experience with EK, and then I started seeing CR threads pop up on the reddit, and I was very confused.

THEN I HIT 30 AND EXPERIENCED IT FOR MYSELF. Honestly, that pomegranate cray. My damaged spiked IMMENSELY, what few mana issues I seemed to have instantly disappeared, and the fun factor shot through the roof. I didn't think I would like playing DDR while playing DFO, but it's totally fine.

15. Default Re: Knight confirmed for next patch + Free CERA

Yeah, chain rush is so fun. EK is definetely one of the most fun classes I've played, and I've played LOTS.

16. Default Re: Knight confirmed for next patch + Free CERA

Just hit 40ish on my Chaos Knight.

Genocide Crush literally one hit KOs any boss in the areas when you get it. It's absurd. I still really like to play Chaos though, I've been liking it more than I thought I would.

17. Default Re: Knight confirmed for next patch + Free CERA

What do you guys have hotkeyed on your EK? I just hit 45 and got smash and trying to figure out how to hotkey my stuff.

18. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

19. Orbital Bee Cannon

Mapping Chain Rush onto the Spacebar makes chaining sooo much easier.

On another note, all her buffs should make the towers (minus probably Tower of Despair) a complete stomp.

Also, thank god for the free SP resets because I was essentially adjusting my skill build whenever I get newer skills as I quickly find out which skills I use, and which ones I should just leave at 1 or 0.

20. Default Re: Knight confirmed for next patch + Free CERA

Chaos Knight is broke as a joke. If you need a cute farming character, or just like wrecking dungeons beyond belief, look no further.

I'd like to make an Elven Knight, but EVERY NAME I CAN THINK OF IS TAKEN ARGH