1. Default Turns out my account's not in good standing now, ever since that ban fiasco.

Not exactly sure what to do with this knowledge. Over the years I've been playing, I sunk probably a few thousand dollars into this game, over like, christ.

How long ago was it that new characters started with blue eyes? I don't even know how long it's been, I remember riding the first ship to ludi, shooting the pomegranate with other maple friends back when i was in high school... dear lord, almost nine years ago.

Like, I've sunk so much time of my life into this silly little game that I don't even know where to start.

But a while back, while I was training in drill hall on my paladin, I got slapped with a permanent ban, for, supposedly, hacking.

It was lifted shortly after, but the fact still remained that it happened, and, I didn't think much of it.
    Until recently, when they started handing out all these amazing incentives to players to come back to the game, the black heaven heroes pack.

So, I have two accounts.

My main, being my 201 zero, which is the account that has the Paladin on it, and my alt, being a silly little 130 bishop I made ages back because I was out of character slots, and wanted to give some of my friends holy symbol, while training around their level.

So both of these accounts, are pretty much the same, in terms of login periods.

They both only logged in to pick up the black heaven rewards bundle, the hot day thing you had to register for.

Alt got the black heaven heroes pack, main did not.

Alt was never banned, main was.

Requirement for rewards, was that the account needs to be in good standing, as well as the login period nonsense.

So here I am, dealing with the fact that because a GM made a bad judgement call ages back, my account, all my characters, everything I did, is suddenly bad news according to Nexon.

This ain't right. I'm not happy with this, and I have no idea where to go from here, because I'd like to get that stain off my record, but the damage is already done, I'm about to drop my dealings with this company altogether, and I know, I'm just one guy, they don't care about me, but still.

tl;dr, I feel like I'm being treated like pomegranate by a company I've invested a lot of time and money into, and I'm not happy.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Turns out my account's not in good standing now, ever since that ban fiasco.

You can try writing customersupport@nexon.net (their replacement for the ticket system) and asking why you didn't get the Black Heaven Heroes package. @CM_Artasi said something about if you've been released from a ban you should be considered in good standing. In fact, if you were able to claim the Black Heaven giftpack (the regular one that active players got) on that account, that means it is in good standing. Something else might be wrong, somewhere.
    Good luck.

3. Default Re: Turns out my account's not in good standing now, ever since that ban fiasco.

Gonna' try this, still a bit upset though.

4. Default Re: Turns out my account's not in good standing now, ever since that ban fiasco.

I really wanted to believe Artasi but then you have this happening.

5. Default Re: Turns out my account's not in good standing now, ever since that ban fiasco.

@MuscleWizard; probably just fell through the cracks and their account will be reinstated. This has literally nothing to do with Artasi, there is a whole CREW of team members for Customer Support. Artasi is just the figurehead. This is almost like blaming Hime for spilling coffee on the servers.

6. Default Re: Turns out my account's not in good standing now, ever since that ban fiasco.

Blaming Artasi is silly. I think he's the most transparent person we've come across yet?

7. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

Default Re: Turns out my account's not in good standing now, ever since that ban fiasco.

Definitely sending in a ticket or emailing customer support would be in your best interest. I was slapped with a false perma myself (for advertisment albeit) but I was still able to get the box. I agree that you probably just fell through the cracks, and hopefully you can get that sorted out :/