Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Tower of OZ revamp

Seeing the revamp that came in KMS, seens that the Tower of Oz will be much better, max posted the changes http://orangemushroom.net/2015/03/25...nt-the-seed-r/
    and they made the f42 better , i hope this ''later'' is like 30 sec, should be enough , i even expected to they do some changes to f36 and they did , they even lowered the Dorothy hp
    seens that we will get more rings too, but most of the rings still not so usefull, i remember talking to a friend about some rings and he expected to be permanent, so i guess they could change stats of the rings ?

2. Default Re: Tower of OZ revamp

Probably a 1 minute reduction for each stupid pill/Hazy Stones, just so the total is still 1 hour 30 minutes.

"little later" sound like only 1 minute for Floor 42, just barely enough to run two laps around the map, though I prefer they make it so you only have to go around the map once or give the beetle a suicide timer just so other monster can spawn.

Should save like 2 minutes at Floor 36, assuming she will start with 1 monster instead of 3.

Now everybody will be stuck on Floor 22 and Floor 23, at least they can experience half of the tower before quitting the tower forever.

20% HP decrease for full time meteor, not sure if worth.