Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

LOL, those skill animations for Pink Bean(W) are indeed hilarious for such a high leveled boss.

Looks like you fight a total of 16 parts (same statues but differant forms) Seems pretty epic.
    Last edited by PeePeeAyeDeeKay; 2008-07-12 at 06:21 PM.

2. Default

Wow, the animations made me laugh so hard. Especially the Skill 7 one. This boss looks so epic, not a "OGM A 3 HEADED DRAGON HES GONNA EAT MY BRAINS" boss.
    Good job Nexon Korea. 8D

3. Default

They're numbered sequentially. Sometimes, though, an image has a pointer to another image saying, "Use this image instead of a new one in the sequence". It makes the program faster.

Also, all of the images are of variable size. They have to be centered and whatnot with different offsets than are given in the files (requires a mathematical transpose). I know all the math to do this myself, but so far every GIF animation I've ever made from Maple has been made by hand.

My only problem is that all of the GIF animators I know of only allow you to put the offsets into the program and I can't generate them with a script to put them in the program myself. I know Koolk has made an animator. He said he made it with PHP. However, sometimes I wonder how he does it.

4. Default

If you can do it, can't you write a program that does it?
    If not, can you make a few teaser-animations? >:P

*Just saw your addition*
    How do you get the off set value? o_0

5. Default

I'm interested about the animations of PB (S). Are they the same as (W), or are they different? Could you extract some of them please? :)

6. Default

They are entirely different. It'll take me a bit to get there through writing this guide. Just sit tight.

7. Default

Alright. Thanks again for the information.
    Makes me think if he suddenly becomes into a fierce beast with evil attacks. xD

8. Default

I think he will actually
    That's what I'm expecting anyways :P

9. Default

But this Pikachu's so sexy!

This guy wants to be sexy like Pikachu too. :[

10. Default

If they add a stage 7 with an opera singer in the backround music (one winged angel anyone) and a beefed up pink bean... Wow.

11. Default

Of all that I have seen of his boss, I have yet to hear an answer to this question.

How exactly do you go about starting the fight for the boss? What is required to prepare for the boss, quest wise?
    Last edited by srevwetv; 2008-07-12 at 06:49 PM.

12. Default

Seeing as Fiel hasn't said anything about items, I'm guessing it just spawns. It's in testing, so they'll work that out later. xP

13. Default

I'm not sure how the actual fight begins. The reactors weren't changed to demonstrate any of this.

14. Default

Oh right, forgot MS makes all images as small as possible and uses offsets to centre them on each other, rather than just using sequences the same size.

Would it be possible to post specifics on the buffs he uses? (numbers for w.atk/w.def up) I'm curious how much damage he's gonna do. (btw does Priest's Dispel work on these skills? Maybe the new ones are un-dispelable watk/wdef up without being immunity)
    Last edited by Stereo; 2008-07-12 at 06:52 PM.

15. Default

Yeah :/

I wouldn't mind doing some of the more important pb GIFs if fiel is willing to send the frames my way.

16. Default

Surrounded by statues that have tons of HP as well.

Thanks for the info, and lol at the Pikachu guy.

17. Default

7.65b HP was including the statues...

18. Default

I'm gonna guess that the "boss" variable is just a boolean with two values: 0 and 1.

Awesome stuff, you better get proper credit for this.

PROTIP: Contact Insoya.

19. Default

Signing up for their forums requires a KSSN. I don't have one and I don't know of anyone that does that's on the website yet (lol ZYXWVUT).

Also, I thought of a different approach to the animation problem. It should save me some time.

20. Default

There's a few people here that play kMS, doesn't that require a KSSN?