Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

It's not a damn pikachu. -_- Have any of you even played pokemon, seriously. Fiel, wordfilter 'pikachu' to 'i'm a papayagot' or something. It's annoying.

2. Default

LOL, I can't stop laughing at its animations. He even drinks from a glass!!! hahahaha

I'm glad Nexon took a different route for this boss. I was tired of the darkish battles(Zakum, HT)...

3. Default

I love these animations for this pinky thing
    SO Awesome xD

can't wait to find out more =P

So using one of these attacks in my avatar xD
    Last edited by Worthyness; 2008-07-12 at 04:43 PM. Reason: add more to my comment

4. Default

It's cute and all, but endgame bosses should be tough and dark and evil.

I'm not against a cute boss, I mean. I just don't like the idea of this thing being the hot pomegranate that it apparently is.

5. Default

This is coming out in the same release for 120 weapons, so obviously there's going to be more.
    When level 190/200 weapons come out, with a Boss, I can see them release an epic end-game boss.

6. Default

But because this is an online game, whatever is the current highest level content, THAT is endgame. It doesn't matter if endgame will shift in a few years or a few months even.

For example, Zakum used to be endgame. Horntail is now for us. How would it be if Zakum was all jokey and not hardcore at all, and someone tried justifying it by saying "oh don't worry, you'll get a serious boss in a few years lol".

7. Default

Well we when get our asses handed to us by this Pink-core Monster.
    We will cry.
    But Personally I love the Idea of a boss that is not HUGE!
    Like HT

8. Default

-facepalm-

I'm getting so tired of seeing people whining about this boss. "fomg itz 2 cuuut y cant we hav nothr ht?????????" This boss is crazy, and makes HT look like a joke. Who says end game bosses have to look like they come out of your standard DnD manual? As far as I see it, this boss sees you as a complete joke (and as well it should). Can you name anything more insulting than having someone eat, sleep, read, and do other things while still kicking your ass?

So quit whining about it not being "serious". If you could just walk into people and kill them, you'd think they were a joke too.

9. Default

What's so bad about a jokey boss? Do we have to have all of our bosses these omnious mini-gods? Obviously when Nexon Korea made this, they were going for a humor boss run, instead of a "Ok, let's do this. *holds down shift* *falls asleep*" boss.
    Besides, at this day and age, eight billion HP sounds like a lot, but so did Zakum's 400m-ish, back in the day. Now people are soloing it, and parties can take it out in minutes. After we get more 4th job weapons, Pink Pikachu will still be a strong boss, but it won't be an unbeatable god. At that point, it'll hardly be "hard core".

Very well said.

10. Default

Is it possible to have animations for the skills yet? 0_o

Just curious. I wouldn't know what to do with them if i had access to them xD

11. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

Holy crap, what kind of drugs have Nexon Korea used while they made this one? It's great though, I love it.

12. Default

Since when has Maple been all about serious graphics and scary stuff? When you first started, how scary was the Lupin at L forest? It did 135 damage on your ass and would kill you yet it was a pineappleing monkey throwing bananas.

Alishar? I know when I was 35 and did my first LPQ'd I was pretty much holy pomegranate'd by the fact it had huge visible nipples yet still kicked my ass; mainly cause I had no all-cures, but you get the idea.

Papulatus is a really serious boss too, btw. Oh, so is a giant goldfish that shoots lazer beams from it's mouth.

Point is, Pinky right there is cool. I love it especially because it actually has multiple phases instead of just starting all out and killing off stuff one by one like horntail, it's like pulling out wings of a fly. Starts off fun, but then it gets too easy. ):

13. Default

I got murdered by ribbon pigs when I first played MS >_>

Fiel, how are the skill/base animation images numbered? It's relatively easy to import numbered sequences to Adobe Imageready as animations, and then just tweak the per-frame speed and save them. You might even be able to set it up as a batch process.

14. Default

That'd be pianus.

OT: Pink Been is awesome, I like this concept of a boss much more than HT-like bosses.

15. Proton

IGN: AuraPort
    Server: Windia
    Level: 191
    Job: Battle Mage
    Guild: Void
    Alliance: Snowstorm
    usa

nice stuff, i cant wait to take this on when gms finally get it.

16. Default

The animations for Pink Been are making me cry, it's the coolest thing thats happened to MapleStory for a LONG time. This is how MapleStory should have been, folks.

17. Default

"Oh, so is" implies that I'm not talking about pap anymore. obv.

18. Default

Oooops

19. Default

Wow 7.5bil is just too much

Pink bean is so unique though with its weird actions...

20. Default

Can't wait to see how everybody will say that it's impossible to kill and excellent killing it 1st/2nd try :P