Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
  1. Default

yeah, there's actually a whopping 58 frames to his death animation.

2. Default

Hold on... if the Goddess Statue is above the pink been, how are you supposed to hit it if it's too high?

3. Default

There are platforms on the left side of Ariel.

4. Default

I know it seems a bit much, but could someone please attempt a full animation of Pink Been's death? That's all I want to see out of this thing.

5. Electron

IGN: QueenLotion
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 120
    Job: Blade Master
    Guild: Seductive?

Do we know what Pink Been drops?

Is this released on any server yet? (I think that is a dumb question, but if so shouldn't someone have killed it yet and have videos/drops)

6. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

No one has killed it yet to my knowledge

There is simply too little time to take down a huge 7.65 billion worth of hp.

YOU ONLY HAVE AN HOUR IN THERE FROM WHAT I HEAR

7. Default

If all the KB's are above 100000, how are we suposed to KB it? Damage cap removal anyone?

8. Default

My word.

Is there somewhere one can see this full 58 frame set?

9. Default

there are some SS's a couple pages back that show the damage cap being removed in KMS. I want it in GMS so bad =(. If we had that I'd max assassinate before BSTEP lol.

10. Default

lmfao!
    I'd love to see a reaction from someone that might not have looked at pics and did research for this monster before trying to attack it, (although that would be kinda dumb to do :P) lmfao.
    "omg! it's a pink pikachu this should be easy!"
    *is quickly killed and humiliated*
    lmfao.
    I love the entire idea of this boss. It even plays a guitar, how epic is that? xD

11. Default

anyone got an idea why everyone died? My guess is because of the BM beeing on the left or something?

12. Default

i think they got that curse that makes heal do dmg

13. Default

Yeah, they got zombified, making heal deal damage to them. I guess nexon changed it so that the far right statue can zombify now.

14. かっか! Straight Male
    canada

I'm just comparing the video made by FallenTears to the one where they made it to the 5th form.

It seems that killing the MR statue is absolutely necessary to survive since its the one thats controlling the Seduces. Once thats taken down, you can take out the other two statues to the left and finally take care of Ariel.

But then again, you have Pink Been to deal with when the timer reaches zero. (Is there such video evidence for this?)

So IMO, this would be my battle plan

1st form (FL)
    2nd form (FR -> FL)
    3rd form (FL -> ML -> FR)
    4th form (FR -> MR -> FL -> ML)
    5th form (FR -> MR -> FL -> ML -> C)
    6th form (PB (S))

There, that should cause the least amount of casualties.
    Note: Bird statues don't do anything if you attack from behind. Use that to your advantage.
    Last edited by TKWizard; 2008-10-06 at 12:39 PM.

15. Default

anyone got a website/blog where new videos are beeing posted of pink bean (Don't mind if it's in korean).

16. Default

With that, a lot of people would die on phase 4 and 5 because they'd have to cross over through the seducing statue. The trick is not to have the seducing statue attack at all.

You'll want to kill them in this order.

1. Far left
    2. Far left > far right
    3. Far left > mid left > far right
    4. Mid right > far left > mid left > far right
    5. Far right (I/L archmages without high level PR and all F/P archmages stay on the left before the summon and fight the far left statue until mid right dies) > mid right > center (night lords, bowmasters, marksmen, F/P archmages, captains) and far left (all others) > mid left

17. かっか! Straight Male
    canada

I already know about Stage 4 and 5, and i'm well aware of the Seducing ability

What I planned to do is have at least one person keep killing the last statue in Form 4 (When its almost dead of course) and have everyone pitted to the right to begin form 5. Once that statue is dead, the other statues are a piece of cake.

18. Default

^Not exactly, the center statue has a 13k damage attack that can stretch all the way from the far left statue to the far right statue. Also, about the splitting up the party thing, it's not really a smart idea because you only have an hour in the arena, so you want everyone constantly attacking, not sitting around waiting for one party to finish off a statue.