Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Man, the only solace I can find about the last form of Pink Bean is that there aren't any statues to deal with. I can so totally see all of the NLs trying to get away from Pink Bean and then FJing into a statue. xd (Even though it's slow as pomegranate)

2. Water
    IGN: TheLolSniper
    Server: Windia
    Level: 64
    Job: lolbolts
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: Unity

I believe this is true, I think I've pushed Cornians with DP before without them actually flinching.

3. Default

In case anyone is curious, here's the monsterbook data about Pink Bean. Unfortunately, they don't have any drops listed:

레벨 : Lv.180\n형태 : 정령형\n\n정체불명의 남자 키르스턴이 시간의 신전에서 여신의 거울을 통해 불러낸 괴물이다. 키르스턴 역시 의도적으로 핑크빈을 불러내려 했던 것 같지는 않다. 핑크빛을 띈 작고 귀여운 외모를 가지고 있지만, 그 파괴력은 상상 이상이다. 대단히 위험한 몬스터이므로 주의할 것. 짐작할 수 없는 이상한 힘을 가지고 있는데, 그 중 하나는 잊혀진 신을 되살리는 것이다. 이 세계의 몬스터가 아닌 듯하다.

4. Default

any idea on how much pink bean does D:?

5. Default

If you mean magic attack... I have no clue, I'd guess much less than 23k though.

6. Default

Dragon Pulse won't work. It doesn't work on any other boss, so prolly not this one either. Rush, however, has worked on both forms of Pap. Not only that, but Rush even pushes a monster if you miss (low acc) it. Rush has, in the past, worked for every monster that can move so I don't see why it wouldn't work for Pink Bean.

However, if you're a warrior and you've tried Rushing one of the anniversary cakes away from other people, you know that it doesn't work too well when other people are KBing it. So if you wanted PB in the corner you'd have to have either everyone stop attacking while a few warriors Rush it, or just have all the warriors with enough HP continually try to rush it while everyone's attacking. If they fail, just walk to the other side and try again.

To whomever mentioned Puppet.... no. Just no. Puppet doesn't work at all when other people are attacking the monster. Puppets best use is in solo situations. Like Pap.

7. Default

Around 11k on his normal magic attack, 19k on his "exploding fireballs" attack which may be avoidable.

8. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

even though I'm low leveled... I'd die to see this thing attacking and killing everyone like a unleashed beast.

Did the last KMS patch include Pink Bean? I mean, I know the time temple was released, but can you already fight the boss?

9. Default

It's not avoidable. He does the animation and it attaches to your character immediately. There is no "ball" to avoid. It just explodes on you. If you're thinking about avoiding it, good luck. The hitbox extends 250 pixels above PB and 600 pixels in front of him.

10. Default

...How are ranged classes supossed to survive in there? D:

11. Default

Godliest HP equips possible + Maximum HP washing + Hyper body?
    (I dunno really.)

12. Default

If it's spells only affect what's infront of it like the first post says, then you could have warriors aggro him, run to the corner and let the other classes attack his back. Like...

L Side of Map - Warriors - <- Bean - Ranged

19K HP with HB would be.. very difficult... You'd need nearly 12k base for that. I think that CMS Hermit had like... 11xxx at 180 ish.

13. Default

This is really neat!

Level : Lv.180\n
    Form : Sprite Form\n\n An unknown male Christen (or Kristen?) Summoned this monster through Time Temple's Goddess's Mirror.
    However, it doesn't seem like Kristen intentionally summoned the pink bean.
    Although the pink bean was small and cute, its destructive power was unimaginable.
    Because he noticed that it was a very dangerous monster.
    He has unfathomable strength, and was the one forgotten god that came back to life.
    It seems this monster isn't from this world

Thanks Qwertyx7 for translating all of this! <3

14. Default

My guess is that the high magic attacks have a small range and don't affect those far away (crow/anego style). With a combination of full map attacks that do low magic damage?

15. Default

Smoke Shell?

I really have to wonder if Nexon takes into account ALL classes when they make their bosses.

16. Default

Fiel said the strong attack (19k damage) has a hitbox that extends out 600px from PB. That's 3/4 of the screen. I'm pretty sure no ranged person can be outside that range and still be able to hit PB.

17. Default

Like I keep saying, though, PB's weakness is behind him. That 19k attack only hits 250 px behind him. If several warriors could lure him across the map and keep PB's backside to the ranged characters, it's very winnable.

18. Default

With 140k KB, it's gonna be a little difficult to get him to stay facing the warriors :x Especially with physical resistance.

19. Default

uhm... Flash jump could be useful here then... kinda. I pity the archers, though D:

If they make a "respawn room" it could be a fun boss, though, with ranged guys dying all the time D:

(make it so no exp is lost in there... D:)

20. Default

How would 140k KB work? Dont we have a 99,999 cap right now? *wonders if this means the dmg cap might be extended or altogether lifted*