1. Default Updated System Requirements for MapleStory

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/news/current/00IOn/

2. Default Re: Updated System Requirements for MapleStory

Remember something Nexon... the test says that it's needed a Core 2 Duo at 3.0 Ghz, but my CPU is a Core i3 380M (1st Gen) at 2.53 Ghz, so I assume that the improvements between the Core 2 Duo and the i3 is about 15%, so... It's pretty near the recomended mark instead near the Minimum mark.

Well... BTW, time to think into a replacement for my laptop then. Maybe It's time to switch to an AMD FX for a while.

3. Default Re: Updated System Requirements for MapleStory

Maplestory runs like pomegranate on pretty much everything, because they're still running off the same core code that the game started with, just with pomegranate piled on top of it to the sky.
    There's a reason why all the hacks have been pretty much the same throughout the games history, it's because the underlying structure of the game has not changed, at all.

4. Default Re: Updated System Requirements for MapleStory

Lol I still get occasional stutters here and there and my desktop can run games like borderlands presequel on the absolute highest setting at 60fps. The game has never been optimized once in its near 12 year lifespan, and it shows.