Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default KMST 1.2.6 - Creation 12: The Seed R (and Rock & Roll cont.)

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

-----

New Job IDs were added in this patch, from the range of 80,000 to 80,017. However they're not important for people. For those who have tinkered with the .img before, it's just a refactoring of the old 8000.img files into a more sustainable format. For those who didn't mess with the .img before, 8000.img was notorious for being the location where Nexon would dump all their miscellaneous skills in such as link skills, mounts, soul skills, and countless more. I suspect these new job IDs are there for helping the maintenance of these skills easier in the future for Nexon.

(PvE) Skill Changes
    Map
    NPC
    Mob
    Character
    Character (Changed)

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.6 - Creation 12: The Seed R (and Rock & Roll cont.)

Nice release Locked. Btw, Can you please post map extractions for GMS v160?
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2015-03-18 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Please don't quote such a massive post.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.6 - Creation 12: The Seed R (and Rock & Roll cont.)

There was nothing added. Why do you think I didn't post it?

4. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Default Re: KMST 1.2.6 - Creation 12: The Seed R (and Rock & Roll cont.)

@Marksman Bryan;
    That new emblem is related to the seed, get hyped?

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.6 - Creation 12: The Seed R (and Rock & Roll cont.)

80 boss / 30 pdr doesn't come beat my 21%total 30%att emblem, so it's kinda useless for me unfortunately

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.6 - Creation 12: The Seed R (and Rock & Roll cont.)

So is Chryse returning? I can't tell.

7. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

The new party quest is okay, I guess. You can solo it.

The first stage is pretty easy, go up the vines to the upper left and you should see two bushes. Using your harvest key, harvest those and put them in the highlighted section, keep doing it until the vine "grows" and reaches to the tippy top of the map. Then, climb that and you should enter the next stage.
    Using the chain skill (SPACE key) that you were given, throw yourself up to the middle platform, fight some monsters but avoid that big red giant scary weapon ball, it will stun you. There are about 8 stages here, all this really does it prepare you for the boss battle. You could just throw yourself to the top platforms and wait for the stages to pass by (you don't need to fight any monsters).
    For the next stage, just keep using the chain skill to throw yourself up higher and higher. Eventually, you'll reach the top and you'll enter the boss map.
    The boss is fairly easy, just go to the top platforms whenever you see the red big scary weapon ball (using the chain skill) and then come down once they're gone and kill Xerxes. I gained roughly 20% for each Xerxes kill at level 110.
    The bonus/reward stage is easy, just drop down and use the chain skill to throw yourself back up (you will automatically loot those blue thingymajiggers). Once the time is up, you'll be transported to a map with an NPC, talk to the NPC and then tada you're done.

EDIT: Here's the video~ The party quest is actually pretty quick, you can finish it in under 6 minutes and that's a decent amount of EXP for 6 darn minutes.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Does the new "one-of-a-kind" tag on the Freud's Rings mean you have to drop your old one if you want to participate in the next episode? I don't like that.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.6 - Creation 12: The Seed R (and Rock & Roll cont.)

So I'm guessing the chain's physics work like the AoT chain thing? If so, then I'm not touching this PQ.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.6 - Creation 12: The Seed R (and Rock & Roll cont.)

So...what does completing the PQ net you? Other than EXP.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon

http://orangemushroom.net/2015/03/19...06-the-seed-r/

Hm. Doesn't solve the problem of certain jobs monopolizing the #1 gloves. Does increase the number of #2 gloves given out, but gives an advantage to unpopular classes. I wonder how finely explorer jobs are distinguished, if at all.

Yay!
    I recently acquired a Cygnus Soul (thank you, DDoS compensation Respawn Pass), mostly to help clear Gollux spawn. She's very pretty, but she doesn't match my color scheme, and is way too big and obtrusive besides. I will welcome the ability to hide her.

I like the change to Elite Boss rewards. No more hackers vaccing up all the raining boxes, and no more "perfectly legitimate" Elite Boss hunters following botters around. 20 boxes a day is still a lot, though.

12. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

People are going to rage over these Dojo changes.

It will be basically impossible for me to achieve #2 gloves after these changes, due to door lag.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon

You'll only be competing against other Shades, though. Are there seven of them who are faster than you? (Or one, who is enough of an a-hole to run every day just to prevent the others from getting the gloves?)

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.6 - Creation 12: The Seed R (and Rock & Roll cont.)

There only needs to be 3 shades that are faster than him so that he doesnt get the gloves as the effective rankings are top 3.

This dojo change is a hard hit to those classes that are OP at dojo, but on the other hand it gives at least a chance to the ones that had zero chances of getting any of the dojo gloves or werent able to compete for the top 10- gloves. IMO dojo rankings being class based was pretty much a needed feature.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.6 - Creation 12: The Seed R (and Rock & Roll cont.)

Oh nice, new semi-tradable 3rd tier eye accessories. They might not be as good as SW (in terms of stats, not counting the resell value); but at least the scissors of karma in rewards shop will have some use.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

Per day. Or rather, per distribution, which is 4 times a day.

I'm not sure how it goes in KMS, but in GMS, the gloves last a week. So if everybody is playing nice, there will be 7 (or more, if the faster runners are so considerate as to run after the first distribution of the day) of each class with Mu Gong gloves at any given time, and 14 or more with So Gong.

17. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Yeah, but it's a little bit easier to work with.
    EXP and some glasses (if you get a certain amount of Cores from the bonus stage). They should be in the extractions.

18. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

The dojo gloves thing is kinda nice...at least for me.

Pretty sure there's only 2-3 other bishops that are actually funded in Scania that play actively.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.6 - Creation 12: The Seed R (and Rock & Roll cont.)

I've heard that's an issue in more popular servers, unfortunately.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.6 - Creation 12: The Seed R (and Rock & Roll cont.)

From whatI'm viewing at the current dojo rankings that the dojo ranks stay after the dojo check (aka if you got 1st at 4:59 or something you'd stay for the entore day) but idk how it works really. I know in our server some people tend to hog the #1 spot for days at a time.