Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: KMST 1.2.6 - Creation 12: The Seed R (and Rock & Roll cont.)

Yes, they do stay the entire day, which is why I said 7 (one per day) and not 28 (one per distribution) of each class will have Mu Gong gloves.

Or, look at it this way: Right now, there are 9 Mu Gong gloves handed out at every distribution. After this change, there will be ~30. If people cooperate, this can benefit everyone. If people decide to be pimentos, especially to others of their own class...
    We can only hope that the new distribution algorithm will be to give the Mu Gong gloves to the first of each class who hasn't received them yet this week.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.6 - Creation 12: The Seed R (and Rock & Roll cont.)

I am not sure why they could not extend the class based distribution to Hero's Gloves. That makes slightly more sense to me if their attempt was to normalize the rewards across the various classes, some (most) classes will still be unable to get Hero's Gloves through no fault of their own.

EDIT: Oh, someone already said this.

I guess my Bishop can be happy that Runes that were previously affected by Buff Mastery making them 3 minutes are once again 3 minutes.

I also continue to enjoy the improvements they are making to The Tower of Oz, I am not sure that enough has been done to draw my attention but at least they are trying.

3. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: RenmazuoDX
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 220
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Mugiwaras
    Alliance: Imperium
    Farm: RenVilleDX
    Kentucky

Default Re: KMST 1.2.6 - Creation 12: The Seed R (and Rock & Roll cont.)

Lol, good thing I have been working on a new glove so I don't have to deal with Dojo anymore.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.6 - Creation 12: The Seed R (and Rock & Roll cont.)

Thank you, Max,

lol, 23rd floor is more difficult than 2f imo (not that either are even difficult to begin with..)
    3f was already fast, good for ppl w/o drop gear
    9f change thank the lord i f'ucking hate that stage
    interested to see time lost based on bullets used for 14f, i never thought that floor needed a change but apparently a lot of people struggled hardcore with it?