1. Default Whatever happened to cause Shenanigans to become full of so many wet blankets?

The whole thing with the rules took place like a million years ago. I guess it could be easy to assume that someone would still be trying to change that but not really. Clothing (or lack thereof) was not the only reason why that other idea could have turned awkward. I was referring to imagining a real life hot spring otherwise, I am fairly sure that talking about having a digital one would not make much sense?

Thank you for adding extra awkwardness to this moment.

2. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Whatever happened to cause Shenanigans to become full of so many wet blankets?

For some reason, every time I read one of your threads this line comes up to my mind:
    "has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like"

3. Default Re: Whatever happened to cause Shenanigans to become full of so many wet blankets?

Down votes do not bother me because I am already aware that people like to throw pomegranates without actually reading anything. How can somebody be bitter when there is nothing to be bitter about? (as far as I know)
    I am genuinely interested, please explain.

4. Default Re: Whatever happened to cause Shenanigans to become full of so many wet blankets?

chew means ur english sux lol

5. Default Re: Whatever happened to cause Shenanigans to become full of so many wet blankets?

petition to have pikamemnon's user title changed to "pls respond"

6. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Default Re: Whatever happened to cause Shenanigans to become full of so many wet blankets?

7. Default Re: Whatever happened to cause Shenanigans to become full of so many wet blankets?

Pikamemnon Thread.

8. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Not really, its just that he/she writes a lot of pomegranate that makes little to no sense to me.

10. Default Re: Whatever happened to cause Shenanigans to become full of so many wet blankets?

I still value you as a member of the forum but this relationship is starting to become awkward.

Come to think of it, I guess you could say that I like all Southperrians, even the ones that act like plantains.
    Last edited by Pikamemnon; 2015-03-20 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Have spent too much time around the masochists

11. Default Re: Whatever happened to cause Shenanigans to become full of so many wet blankets?

You mean all(almost)?

12. Default Re: Whatever happened to cause Shenanigans to become full of so many wet blankets?

13. Default Re: Whatever happened to cause Shenanigans to become full of so many wet blankets?

14. Default Re: Whatever happened to cause Shenanigans to become full of so many wet blankets?

It is surprisingly difficult to find a picture of an actual wet blanket.

15. Default Re: Whatever happened to cause Shenanigans to become full of so many wet blankets?

turn safesearch off GUH

16. Default Re: Whatever happened to cause Shenanigans to become full of so many wet blankets?