IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default StudioEIM: Catch your dreams! - A moment of music producing

seems like StudioEIM finally has a official channel, here's a preview of something

2. Default Re: StudioEIM: Catch your dreams! - A moment of music producing

This is... outstanding.

I've always dreamed to see the amazing people behind MapleStory's BGMs. My dream finally came true. They DO deserve to be given visibility because they are true artists. Many Maple's soundtracks are true masterpieces.

I really wish I could thank them in person for everything they do. They successfully conveyed countless emotions with their music and keep doing so.

I wish them good luck with their future and really hope they'll be able to make game music to popular culture as they wish.

Sadly, the majority of people don't understand this kind of art nor have this kind of sensibility.

3. Default Re: StudioEIM: Catch your dreams! - A moment of music producing

This is awesome. I love maplestory's music, it's the only good aspect that's left in this game, and I hope these talented musicians will make music for other games after it closes.

4. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: StudioEIM: Catch your dreams! - A moment of music producing

StudioEIM isn't a Nexon division, they are their own company. Nexon (probably) contracts music out to them. I know Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes has BGMs from StudioEIM.