1. Exclamation Attack Of The Orange Ancient Slimes!

You've probably seen horrible batches of these nasties popping up in the Free Market entrance...

From what I understand the monster spawn bags are from The Tower Of Oz and they're being used to harass and screw everyone's day up.

Primarily in the Free Market entrance where you can't use skills at all and you're restricted to base level attacks it's almost impossible to kill them because they're so powerful and have so much HP. Lesser characters (below the 150 range) are just wiped out left and right, losing tons of experience in the process.

The only way to reliably destroy them is with giant potions, basically make yourself huge and then just stomp on them, but even then you need a pretty significant range to get rid of them.

Not sure if this issue has been patched with the latest update or not, but if not, be aware that the Free Market entrance may not be a very safe place to be as it can potentially destroy experience gains or make you waste safety charms and the like.

Mmmm, also, I think they have upwards of a billion HP, so even if you can use regular attacks on them they're pretty tough.

2. Default Re: Attack Of The Orange Ancient Slimes!

Normal attacks don't do damage in the Free Market. Their HP is 10m or less. Giant potions do not damage them as well.

Familiars and Dark Knights' Beholder are able to kill them (well, not Beholder after the latest patch).

There are no summoning bags.

This issue has been reported in detail to Nexon already, and the team met earlier today to discuss a fix.

3. ★☆★☆★ Straight Male
    IGN: Dragon
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 220
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Mode
    Alliance: Superior
    Farm: Lock
    usa

Default Re: Attack Of The Orange Ancient Slimes!

Bryan, u r mvp!

4. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Was that really necessary?

Anywho, kudos if it's fixed by this maint yea?

5. Default Re: Attack Of The Orange Ancient Slimes!

Uh, no way man, they've got *WAY* more than 10 million. I used a giant potion and cornered one, just letting it fall into me and doing around 3 million damage per line and it went on for nearly five minutes for someone started stomping on it.

And yes, giant potions ~do~ damage them, it's one of the only things that does. Trust me, I killed a whole bunch of them, I have screen caps if you want to see.

I'm not sure how exactly they're summoned, I think it has something to do with these...

...pretty sure they're from the Tower of Oz.

6. Default Re: Attack Of The Orange Ancient Slimes!

Hi, I've been doing tower of oz since it came out, and was second person in GMS to kill dorothy. I know WAY more about everything in oz than you do. These slimes do not have a lot of hp. They cannot be harmed with normal attacks or giant potions in the free market. That is one of the reasons why this is such a harmful glitch.

I was the one who submitted the bug report. I understand how it works. I was banned (not anymore) for accidentally summoning them.

Edit: they have 1.6m hp

7. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

Er no. I was one of the DrKs trying to clean up the FM with beholder. I did about 11m with beholder and was able to kill each and every one of them.

Again, no. I tried using Giant Pots as well. 25m per stomp, none died.

I think this is what made me lose it initially. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I run Oz, and the mobs come from 26F. I'm not hitting anywhere close to 1b, yet I'm able to OHKO them? Right.

8. Default Re: Attack Of The Orange Ancient Slimes!

Ya gotta love self-important baby-game snobs. LOL, "I run OZ", yeah, okay kid, sure. ^__^

I'm guessing the issue is that the giant potions were taking away damage but that it was being glitched somehow (basically taking away far less than was actually being shown). People were killing them in Windia using giant potions though at one point and they were definitely working, albeit slow. There were some Xenons too using their auto-fire missile skill (whatever it's called, I'm sure you baby-game know-it-alls can chime in on it). Not sure how effective that was though.

I'm happy that you kids "reported it first" or... whatever... I don't think it's a contest, but if it helps you feel important then, kudos to you I guess! :D

9. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Just because you make a thread that gives incorrect information and someone who has expertise on the subject comes along and corrects you doesn't make them a "self-important baby-game snob".

If anyone is acting childish, it's you.

10. Default Re: Attack Of The Orange Ancient Slimes!

That's nice honey.

11. Default Re: Attack Of The Orange Ancient Slimes!

I... I don't think I can facepalm hard enough.
    He runs oz. Does runs of oz. Plays the content. Actually kind of obvious you didn't understand that since you're trying to talk about something you know nothing about.

You were wrong. Stop trying to come up with excuses for yourself. People were not killing them with giant potions, because giant potions do not cause damage to them. Xenon's missle system also did not cause damage to them. So, they were just as ineffective as normal attacks and giant potions.

I reported it because the GM I talked to in livechat gave the impression Nexon has no idea what caused it. He told me if I was able to provide sufficient information about the glitch, it would prove my innocence and thus unban me. I did it so I could get my account back. No one ever said it was a contest.

And if anyone owns tower of oz, it'd be me. I'd like if you bowed down to me now.

12. Default Re: Attack Of The Orange Ancient Slimes!

Did you intentionally misunderstand that to make yourself look like an ass?

It was obviously meant as "I do Tower of Oz on a regular basis", not "I own Tower of Oz so bow down to me". Christ.

13. Default Re: Attack Of The Orange Ancient Slimes!

I'm very happy for you.

14. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

Jesus Christ what LOL

I'm providing you information because you clearly don't have any idea what you're talking about. Nowhere did I imply snootiness or condescension with that statement, simply stating that I ran it on a regular basis. If you even bothered with Oz, you'd know (not think) what the mobs are and how much hp they have.

15. Default Re: Attack Of The Orange Ancient Slimes!

Yeah, if pleebs like me had ever "bothered with Oz" we'd be ~experts~ like you! :D

Oh and I must be totally wrong by 'misinterpreting' comments like these...

"I know WAY more about everything in oz than you do."

...I mean, seriously, only a pleeb would interpret remarks like that as overly egotistical, self-centered and "know-it-all", amirite? ^__^