2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Double Miracle Time and 2x EXP & Drop Events: 3/14 - 3/15

But not Master Craftsman's or Meister Cubes?

3. Default Re: Double Miracle Time and 2x EXP & Drop Events: 3/14 - 3/15

oh well, get out your credit cards.

also 16 hours of 2exp in one day

may as well make it 24 hours

4. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

There seems to be conflicting information on this subject on the Nexon forum and no one official has addressed it yet.

Here in Nexon explanation of what Miracle time is they state ANY CUBE.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/guides/g...e-times?nxid=6

Official word finally came:

http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...ge2%26nxid%3D6
    Last edited by moore4me; 2015-03-13 at 12:46 PM.

5. Neutron
    IGN: SkyTheBM
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 248
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Revenance
    Alliance: Blanc

Copying his post here for the record:
    Master Craftsman and Meister cubes have actually never been affected by Double Miracle Time.

6. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

LOL wp nexon wp. so i guess it was a right decision to sell my cubic blades

7. Default Re: Double Miracle Time and 2x EXP & Drop Events: 3/14 - 3/15

Development team never knew... really?

8. Default Re: Double Miracle Time and 2x EXP & Drop Events: 3/14 - 3/15

Ouch. I feel so sorry for all those people that have been constantly spamming the chat log with notifications of cubes being crafted for this event.

9. Default Re: Double Miracle Time and 2x EXP & Drop Events: 3/14 - 3/15

I don't buy it at all.

10. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

1 step forward and 2 steps back. WP Nexon. WP.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon

Having worked in development teams before, I can tell you this is entirely plausible.
    In a large software project, one only becomes intimately familiar with the details of pieces they have worked on or are responsible for. Everything else is only known at a very superficial level.
    The GMS development team does localizations and "exclusive" content. "Localization" means translating text, and adapting content we get from other services (mostly KMS, but sometimes JMS and CMS) to work right in our unique configuration. As far as I know, Cubes are identical across all services, so our team never had to look at that code.
    (Although, as I recall, we once asked very specifically whether Miracle Time applies to all cubes, and received an explicit response that yes, they do. I'll have to search for that exchange. But if my memory is correct, that means someone glibly answered without even checking. I don't like what that means regarding any answer or info we get from Nexon...)

I'm more curious as to what made them suddenly look at that code yesterday, tbh.

And I do admire Artasi's courage in coming forward with the information. (Or whoever wrote the web notice. Or whoever told the writer to put the list of cubes on there). Donxon would have just left it saying "cubes" and let people waste their time. The notice wasn't as explicit as we might have liked, but once someone made a clarification thread on their forums, Artasi owned up. That is nice.

12. Default Re: Double Miracle Time and 2x EXP & Drop Events: 3/14 - 3/15

Yes, I'm aware of that stuffs and to be honest I think Artasi is really trying to make things better and I'm not quite certain Nexon wanted him to release that information which means he might not be around for long if that's the case. Him coming forward with the information was most certainly to met with backlash but hey it's info that is rather important to know at least.
    I do recall Nexon making a statement that all cubes were effected by miracle time as well which is why I'm pretty skeptical about that statement since I think it was some time ago when they said that?

13. Default Re: Double Miracle Time and 2x EXP & Drop Events: 3/14 - 3/15

Isn't the double miracle time a GMS exclusive event though? If so they should have no excuse to have not known the details.
    If in fact it is not GMS exclusive, I wonder how other region's players reacted to the news (if they were even told).

14. Default Re: Double Miracle Time and 2x EXP & Drop Events: 3/14 - 3/15

Well, I don't know about anyone else but I would have to say the tier rates have been increased. I had 6 equips at unique and 1 at rare and I got them all to legend in less then 6 packs of black cubes. It was by far much better then my 1st miracle time when I came back to MS where is was taking 30+ to rank up. I even had enough leftover for some bonus cubes and out of the 5 equips I had 4 of them jumped from rare to unique in 1 cube. Needless to say I'm pretty satisfied.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon

I don't know what the rates used to be, but I used 15 Bonus cubes and got 5 items from Rare to Unique (each as a double-rank-up), which is nice. The potential lines themselves are utter crap except one, though. I wish they'd remove the useless lines from the pool.

On the other hand I used 15 Red cubes on my secondary, and it didn't rank up from Unique.

16. Default Re: Double Miracle Time and 2x EXP & Drop Events: 3/14 - 3/15

Started in KMS, and as far as I'm aware, they didn't have to, they haven't held a miracle time since they switched to Red/Black cubes and added the crafting cubes. I would guess the last time they touched it was to update it to work in GMS. So, either GMS specifically asked for it to only work on Red/Black cubes, or they wanted it to work on all cubes and there was some miscommunication with KMS.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon

If I had to guess, I would say it happened like this:
    Red and Black cubes use the same code as the old Cash Shop cubes, and so are affected by whatever parameter Miracle Time changes. Occult Cubes had their own code, possibly because they also allowed for rank-down, and which doesn't use that parameter. When it came time to code Master's and Meister Cubes, whoever did it copy-pasted from Occult instead of Cash, for reasons unknown. Remember that the window for crafted cubes is entitled "Occult"? (Or was, for a while)
    When GMS asked, "Is Miracle Time still going to work now that it's Red/Black and not Miracle/Super/Enlightening Cubes?" someone may have glanced at the cash cube code, seen the parameter is still there, and said, "Sure." Didn't think about the other cubes at all.